36

Monday came and it was time for school again. It's been a few days since the Dahyun incident and since Momo, Sana, and Mina lost their powers and they're now living the life they always wanted.

But the only ones missing are the love of their lives. No, they didn't break up. They're just not talking at all. Even though the Japanese girls are trying to reach out to them, most of the time, they're being ignored. NaJeongJi are doing their best to let them talk and fix things but none of that was working.

Chaeng and Tzuyu wouldn't let Momo see Dahyun. She was really sad and worried. Although she just hasn't seen her for days, she missed her. She missed her shining light.

So she decided to try again today. She skipped school just to go see Dahyun.

Meanwhile, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu were just about to head out to go to school when they heard a knock on their door. They already knew who it was but they still opened the door.

"Hey guys." Momo greeted softly. "Hi unnie." The younger girls greeted back. "She's still not awake by the way." Tzuyu said.

"I know." Momo sighed. "But can I... can I just see her, please? Even just for this once." She asked. "What about school?" Chaeyoung asked.

"I ditched school today." Momo answered. Chaeng and Tzuyu looked at each other. They realized that they've been overreacting a little bit. They're really immature and they finally realized their mistakes.

And if Dahyun was awake right now, she would've scolded them for not letting Momo visit her and for hurting their girls. They were just so lost without their best friend. So they finally allowed Momo to come in.

"She's sleeping in her room. Make yousrself at home unnie." Chaeyoung said and she and Tzuyu made way for Momo. The Japanese girl smiled and stepped inside their home.

She took the maknaes in for a hug. "Thank you guys." She said and the younger ones hugged her back. "We're sorry, unnie." The maknaes apologized. 

"We're sorry too." Momo said when she broke the hug. "Now go to school, kids, you're gonna be late." She tapped their shoulders. Then she looked back at them.

"Also, I hope you guys can forgive them too." She said then she headed to Dahyun's room to see the girl.

On the way to school, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu thought a lot about what Momo told them.

~~

When Chaeyoung and Tzuyu entered the school building, they first caught sight of Sana. Tzuyu nervously gulped while watching her girlfriend. Chaeyoung slightly pushed her forward and she received a glare from the taller girl.

"Go to her." Chaeyoung encouraged her. "What? I can't." Tzuyu told her. Chaeyoung looked at her weirdly.

 Chaeyoung looked at her weirdly

"You weak." Chaeyoung punched Tzuyu's arm. "We talked about this earlier." She added. Tzuyu rubbed her temples. "I know, okay? It's just that I don't know what to say." She said.