26

"The eyes are the windows to the soul. William Shakespeare."

It was now English class for the School Meal Club, but there's this one cub who was clearly not paying attention. That cub was busy sketching and daydreaming about the events that happened a few days ago.

~~

Chaeyoung's POV

"Don't mind me, Chae. Don't you have a girlfriend?"

Ahh, I see what happened.

"Well, only if you say yes."

She furrowed her eyebrows and asked. "What do you mean?"

I took both of her hands and stared into her eyes. "Mina, I'm in love with you, only you. Would you accept my heart and... be my girlfriend?"

If you were jealous, I hope you weren't that jealous. All that was just an excuse to leave them and find you.

She froze in her spot, looking dumbfounded. "Wait, f-for real?" She asked again. I smiled at her and nodded my head.

"So would you?" I was waiting for her to say something. I was getting more anxious and anxious as the silence grew. Maybe it wasn't the right time. Maybe she wasn't ready for this.

She pulled me in for a hug. That was  actually reassuring. She leaned closer to my ear and whispered.

"Yes."

~~

She smiled at the memory and looked back down at the drawing she just finished. She was very satisfied with the outcome.

 She was very satisfied with the outcome

[A/N: Credits to the owner of the pic. Btw I really found this so cute 😍]

"Chaeyoung..."

"Miss Son..."

"Son Chaeyoung!"

She finally heard her teacher call her. She looked at her, clueless, but she didn't want to lose her cool. "Yes, Ms.?" She asked the teacher.

"I hope you were paying attention, Miss Son." She scolded the girl. Chaeyoung just nodded unconsciously. "Uh yeah, sure." Even though, she really wasn't. She could feel Dahyun face palming because of her and Tzuyu laughing her ass out.

"Okay then, what's the meaning of elegant?" The teacher asked her.

Chaeyoung obviously knew the meaning of elegant. She just wanted to play around. She smirked to herself before answering the teacher.

"What is the meaning of elegant?" She repeated the question.

"My girlfriend." Chaeyoung confidently answered and everyone in the room reacted in the most typical way. They all praised her for her answer. Tzuyu even gave her a high five.

The teacher took a while to calm the students down. Then she turned back to Chaeyoung. "Great answer, Miss Son, but if that continues, you'll be seen in the library during detention."

With that, Chaeyoung shut up and behaved in her seat. Dahyun grinned widely and laughed at how smooth her friend was. Tzuyu gave her a big thumbs up. She was proud because her small friend was now grown up.

~~

Later that day...

"Sana." Tzuyu called while approaching the Japanese girl. Sana greeted her with a sweet smile. "Hi Tzuyu."

Because Tzuyu had to ran to go to her, she had to catch her breath for a while. "Hi." She panted. Sana giggled at how cute (and maybe whipped) Tzuyu was. The older girl rubbed her arms softly. "Calm down first." She told her.

When Tzuyu was now able to breathe properly, she stood up straight to at least look good in front of this very attractive girl in front of her. Sana laughed and playfully rolled her eyes when she noticed how dorky Tzuyu was, trying to act proper.

"I'm a lot more confident now so please don't ruin the momentum." The taller girl playfully told her. Sana laughed and placed her hands up in the air, surrendering. "Okay, okay, go ahead."

"So it's a holiday tomorrow, I wanna know if you want to hang out with me." Tzuyu asked her. Sana was now in the mood to tease the girl. She slowly walked closer to her and tugged the collar of Tzuyu's jacket.

"Like on a date?" She asked her. She didn't expect for Tzuyu to be so calm and composed even after what she did. "Yeah sure." She said proudly. Sana smiled and shook her head in disbelief.

"Okay then. See you." Before Sana left, she turned back to the basketball player and blew her a kiss. That was when Tzuyu lost it. She couldn't help but smile widely.