19

Mina got out of class when the bell rang. It was recess, a 30 minute break time. She didn't have anything to do at the moment. She didn't feel like eating either. Her sisters were in a different class and she figured that maybe they weren't dismissed yet.

She didn't expect to see Chaeyoung right now because she knows they're probably busy preparing for their upcoming game. She was left with nothing much to do. Then she remembered that she brought her nintedo to school and that she kept it in her locker.

She didn't know she was going to get a surprise when she'll see her locker. She opened it and her brows furrowed. Her locker had decorations in it and it was never there from the start. She's not gonna lie, it was really pretty. But, it looked too artsy for it to be her locker. It was just full of art.

Art.

There was only one person that came into her mind.

Son Chaeyoung.

Now, it was obvious that Chaeyoung did this. She found it very sweet. Son Chaeyoung was really something else. She was unbelievable. Then Mina noticed another thing. There were these little colorful notes hanging from the top of her locker. In those notes were words and she thought that maybe it formed a sentence. So she read it in this specific order.

To Basketball Come Our Game?

Well that didn't sound right.

She attempted to read it again in a different order, but it still didn't get to her.

Oh wait!

Come to our basketball game?

Did Chaeng practically ask her out again? Mina's question was answered when she saw the girl beside her holding a paper flower and a ticket to their basketball game.

"Hi." Chaeyoung shyly greeted. She lost it when Mina elegantly turned to her. The way her hair flipped so gracefully. It was like it had a mind of its own. It was like a perfect shot from a movie.

What kind of K-Drama was this?

Chaeyoung was whipped for Mina's visuals. She was whipped for Mina in general. She cleared her throat to speak.

"I didn't really know what kind of flowers to give you but I knew mint goes with you really well. And so, I made a mint-colored flower out of construction paper." Chaeyoung said while giving the flower she made. Mina sniffed the flower. It had a scent as well.

Mina mumbled her a small thank you. She really appreciated the gesture. The fact that Chaeyoung made it by herself for her instead of just buying one. Mina was touched. She must've spent lots of time and effort for her locker too.

"So umm..." Chaeyoung cleared her throat again. How was she always this nervous around Mina? She scratched the back of her nape and faced Mina's locker. "Did you like it?" She asked.

Mina giggled as she noticed that Chaeng was nervous. It was very cute. She was like a lost tiger. "Yes I did. It's very pretty and it added a lot of color to my plain boring locker." Mina told her.

"I'll be keeping all this here, for memories." She smiled genuinely at the younger girl. Chaeyoung was happy when she heard that. "And maybe we can add more for memories soon too?" She suggested. Mina's heart fluttered, thinking that Chae felt the same about wanting to make more memories together.

And maybe this, perhaps, was gonna be the start of something new for them.

"By the way, how'd you know my locker combination?" Mina asked, wondering how Chaeyoung was able to open her locker. Chaeyoung smiled sheepishly and she answered. "I may have asked your sisters."

Mina laughed at herself. Her sisters must be so supportive of them. But she can only say that if Chae told them about her plan. Whoever it was, or maybe it could be both of them, maybe she can thank her or them later.

It was silent for a few seconds. Chaeng almost forgot one thing. She looked at the ticket she was holding. Then, she spoke. "So would you watch us play? Would you support us and cheer us on?" She asked. Mina grinned at her, showing her gummy smile.

"That sounded like a marriage proposal, Chaeng." She laughed and little did she know that Chaeyoung was greatly affected by that one word. She couldn't stop herself from blushing.

Marriage.

Too soon?

Oh, how she wished someone or something could save her. Fortunately, Mina saved her from a mental breakdown. "Yes, of course, we'll watch you guys play." She told her and Chaeyoung happily gave her the ticket.

"We were about to tell you guys that we couldn't watch because we just found out that all tickets were sold out." Mina said. "Ohhh." Chaeyoung nodded but then she immediately smiled. "Good thing we reserved you guys tickets." She said.

"Eh?!" Mina reacted. Chaeyoung would never get tired of that. She was addicted to that, or maybe almost. "Dahyun and Tzuyu too?" She asked, Chaeng nodded as a response.

Awww how sweet of them.

"Thank you, Chae. We'll look forward to the game and good luck to you guys." Mina told Chaeyoung and gave her a hug. "You're welcome."