25

"Don't you want to celebrate with your team?" Momo asked Dahyun who was laying on her lap. The two girls were in the backseat of Dahyun's car, vibing to the music they were playing. The same as Michaeng, they also ditched the party to be alone together.

"I've known them all before we even hit puberty. I see their faces everyday. It's kinda getting old." Dahyun playfully answered. "I just wanna be with you." She said while poking Momo's tummy, but she'd rather call it her abs.

"Do you work out a lot?" She suddenly asked the girl. Momo only laughed and pinched the younger girl's cheek. "Not really. I dance but I don't know if you can call that a work out." She said. Dahyun was surprised when she heard that.

Momo has never really mentioned to her that she dances. "You should really show me some of your dance moves at least once." Dahyun told her. Momo shook her head and her hand, telling her that it won't be worth showing because she's not good. Dahyun replied by saying:

"That's basically what any good dancer will say." Momo pouted, she still didn't want to agree with her. "No really, I'm not. You'd be surprised at how bad I am." The Japanese girl said. Dahyun scoffed, still not believing whatever Momo was saying about her
dancing skills.

"Well, change topic..." Dahyun said and got up from her position a while ago. "You have a way better body than me." She stated again. The older girl chuckled and smiled to herself. Here she goes again. She thought. Apparently, Dahyun wasn't done with complimenting the girl.

"You got a body like an hourglass." Dahyun said then she pointed at herself like she was disgusted even with her own self's presence. "While me, I'm like the size of tofu." She said. "And speaking of food..." She started.

"Dang, you could even eat a lot and still manage to stay fit. I'm jealous." Dahyun playfully pouted. Momo just went along and reacted playfully too. She rolled her eyes at her. "It's okay. You're a basketball player. You could stay fit by just playing." She told her.

After their little, childish argument, Momo asked Dahyun to play another song. The younger girl tried to reach to her car's radio to switch the song. It wasn't that easy to find a song they like but after ages of looking, they finally found a song they can vibe along with.

I wanna be myself (I don’t care)

ajik nasseolda haedo (Just don’t care)

"It's my favorite song from them." Dahyun said while bopping her head to Stray Kids' Levanter. Momo was doing the same. "Same. The lyrics just hits." She said. Dahyun hummed. "I agree."

"Momo..."

Momo turned her head when she heard Dahyun call her. "Yes?" The tofu just scratched her head, she wanted to ask her something, but it seems like she can't even form the right words. "I was just wondering..."

The older girl only stared at her curiously, something tells her that she wouldn't be expecting whatever Dahyun will be saying. And she was right.

"Have you ever dated anyone before?" Out of all the questions in the world, Dahyun had to pick that kind of question? Momo thinks it feels weird and ironic for her because it's her crush asking her that.

"No, I don't even know anyone else back in Japan aside from my sisters." Momo told her. Dahyun raised an eyebrow, not understanding why. "How come?" She asked. Momo sighed. "We weren't really allowed to get out of our house." She answered.

"Your guardian was overprotective?" Dahyun asked back, trying to know more details about their life before. Momo just nodded her head. "Something like that." She said playing another song.

"Look, I know that we've never actually talked about this before but I'm just curious." Dahyun said. It was obvious for Momo that Dahyun just wanted to get to know her more. Momo thinks it's risky to talk about it, knowing herself.

Something that shouldn't be said could just slip out of her mouth. But, she really tried to be careful, so Momo told Dahyun a little thing or two about them. Just not the reason why they moved because Momo thinks it's too complicated to explain and change events.

It’s a beautiful sky

makge gaen haneul like you

"Whatever reason that brought you guys here, I should be thankful. Oh, not just me, Chaeng and Tzu should be thankful too." Dahyun said while resting her head on the Japanese girl's shoulder. Momo thought about what she said. Why should they be thankful? "Why?" She asked.

"If you guys didn't know, we were a lot different before than we are now. We're more open in a way." Dahyun responded. "And just like in the lyrics of the song..."

"I don’t need anything but you, understand."

jigeumcheoreom neon nae yeopeman isseojweo

ttaseuhage barabwajweo idaero nal

"Just like now, only stay by my side. Warmly look at me just like this." Dahyun sang along to the lyrics of GOT7's You Are. Momo smiled at her warmly and snuggled even closer to Dahyun. "I'll stay with you, if you stay with me." She said, almost like it was an agreement, but those were the words Dahyun wanted to hear.

"I heard Chaeyoung will be taking Mina unnie out tomorrow and Tzuyu will be staying in your place with Sana unnie, so you want to come over ours and we could hang out too?" Dahyun asked, hoping Momo would say yes.

"Of course, I will. As long as I'm with you."