7

"So how was your first day in school, guys?" Jihyo asked, as she approached the three Japanese girls. "It was alright." Mina answered. Momo and Sana agreed. "Yeah we learned a lot. Even about your school history." Sana added.

"Yep, and I ate good food." Momo said while tapping her stomach. There is never a time when she doesn't mention food. "Speaking of school history, what's the meaning of TW?" Mina asked.

"Oh, it means Twice. So, Twice High." Nayeon explained. The 3 girls just nodded. "I thought it was Trigger Warning." Momo said and Sana just nudged her shoulder.

Jeongyeon laughed. "Don't feel bad. Before, we actually thought it was Tiny Wiener." She shrugged. Jihyo blinked. "Only you thought that." She said. Jeongyeon's eyes widened. She whispered to Jihyo. "Don't expose me."

"Anyways, we're gonna head home." Nayeon said. "Us too." Sana said. "Just remember that if you guys have any questions, feel free to go and ask us." Jihyo reminded them.

"Sure thing, Captain Jihyo." The 3 other girls called Jihyo with the nickname they gave her. They thanked them and waved at each other. "We'll see you guys tomorrow." The girls said their goodbyes before they headed home.

~~

"You know I learned something today." Momo spoke up. The three sisters were at home, doing whatever stuff they are doing just to avoid boredom. "You actually learned something?" Mina asked, almost surprisingly.

Momo rolled her eyes as her younger sister teased her. "This wasn't really a lesson in class but I heard it from a classmate." She said. "They said that anyone who is close to you, who also passed away, can visit you in your dreams."

"They try to talk to you and sometimes in the most indirect ways." She added. Sana and Mina thought deeply about what the older one said. "So you're saying that uncle can do the same thing with us?" Sana asked. Momo just nodded.

"Yeah, and knowing that we have extraordinary powers, I don't think he'll do it indirectly." Momo said. "How would you know that?" Mina asked. Momo shrugged and scratched her head.

"I don't know. It's just, if you think about it... it might seem like a reality rather than a dream." Momo said. Sana and Mina were still shocked that Momo was suddenly talking about something so serious.

"Okay enough about that." Sana said, ending the previous conversation. "Let's talk about our dinner." She started. Just by that, Momo was all ears.

"I want jokbal." She straightforwardly said. Sana looked at Mina, waiting for her to say something. The younger girl just nodded as an approval. "Yeah let's just order that. I'm not in the mood to argue." She said. Sana stood up and called for a delivery.

While Sana was doing that, Mina asked Momo something she didn't expect to hear from her. "What do you think about the 'Unbothered'?" She asked the older girl.

Momo raised an eyebrow at her. "Hold up, are you really interested in her?" She asked in shock. Mina shook her head. "No. I'm just saying that they seem like a very big deal in our school."

Momo shrugged and took out her phone. "I don't know. I haven't even met or talked to any of them." She answered. "Also, the less people we're involved with, the less people we have to deal with when it comes to our, you know, real lives." She added.

Mina nodded. She was right. "I guess you're right, but then..." Momo looked back at her younger sister. "I thought we want to live a normal life?" Mina asked.

"We do, but we never know what might happen. Maybe the people here wouldn't want to accept 'people' like us. It could be dangerous." The older girl explained. "Besides, Nayeon, Jeongyeon, and... what's CJ's real name again?" She asked, not remembering Jihyo's name again.

"Jihyo." Mina reminded her. Momo nodded, finally remembering what it was. "Nayeon, Jeongyeon, and Jihyo are enough, and they seem like good people. Let's just see if we can trust them enough." She finished her sentence.

After a while, Sana came back to join them again. "What are you guys talking about?" She asked. "Mina was just asking about the basketball girls." Momo informed her. Sana nodded. "Let's just try not to involve ourselves with so many people, okay guys?" Sana asked.

"That's what Momo said a while ago." Mina pointed out. "But don't we want normal lives?" Mina repeated her question from a while ago. "Yeah we do, but we all know that it's for the best, for now. Right?" Sana asked.

"Yes mom." Mina and Momo replied.