1

Aokigahara Forest...

(Kanai Residence)

~~

"I'm hungry."

"Be patient, Momo-jjang. Uncle will be back with some take-outs from that trashy fast food chain he works in." Mina smacked the older girl's head. "At least the food there isn't trashy!" Momo yelled back.

"You two. Quit it." Sana walked into the room. "There was never a day in my... or should I say: our 18 years of life where you guys aren't bickering." She said.

"If only things were normal." Momo mumbled. The two younger girls looked at each other then back to Momo. There was always something in that sentence that triggered the 3 of them. Mina sighed. "We've talked about this." She said softly.

"For so many times." Sana continued. "Nothing will change. We're stuck in this life." She sighed frustratedly.

Momo, Sana, and Mina were all born as humans (with human parents, of course), but they were raised as half witches and half sorceress. How? Well, let me explain.

Their parents passed away when they were just newborns. That was when their 'uncle', stepped into their lives.

He took them in. Since that day, they were a family. Kanai Takejiro was a sorcerer himself. When he 'adopted' the girls, he gave them the life they had now. Because of that, their chance of having a normal life had been taken away from them.

There was a certain change in their appearance when they were given their powers. Their eye color changed. From the brown orbs they used to have, Momo now has blue eyes, Mina has green and Sana has the most unusual one of them all, purple.

It wasn't easy for them growing up. They weren't allowed to be out of the forest if they don't wear their contacts. Knowing that they're Asian, people would wonder why they have strangely different eye colors.

They were only able to have contacts a few years ago. Their uncle had a hard time earning some money just to get them. They couldn't just cast a spell to make their eyes look normal.

Suddenly the door bursted open. By that, it was literally knocked down. The girls weren't surprised. They knew that would happen any second.

"Sorry, I broke the door." A man in his early 40's clumsily stepped inside. "That was like the fifth time this week, Uncle." Sana said.

"Yeah, why are you always bursting in like that?" Mina asked. The man laughed awkwardly. "You know, in case I get caught."

"Get caught? We literally live in the middle of a forest!" Momo yelled. The 2 other girls shushed her off.

"Don't worry, I'll just fix it again." The man said. He paused for a second. "Actually, I don't think I need to fix that anymore." He said nonchalantly. The three girls stared at him confusingly. "What?" They asked.

"Girls... we're moving to South Korea." Takejiro announced. "WHAT?!" Their eyes widened in surprise. "You better pack your things as soon as possible."

"Wait, Uncle Jiro, what's happening?" Sana asked. The man looked at the girl who asked. "If we don't leave any sooner the whole Japan could find out about our lives." He answered.

They furrowed their eyebrows. "How is that possible when we've all been cautious. Not unless you did something." Momo answered back. "Shhh Momo. Now's not the time." Mina whispered to her.

"It's a very important matter, girls." Takejiro said and looked at the three girls. "I'll explain very soon. Right now, we have to eat first." He said.