37

Momo stayed beside Dahyun the whole day. The girl was sleeping peacefully and Momo was just holding her hand while watching her.

The longer Momo looks at Dahyun, the more she overthinks if she will ever get to hear her talk again, hear her laugh again, see her smile again, feel her touch again, and most especially if she will ever get to confess to her.

And each time, she is reminded that it's also her fault that Dahyun is like this right now. Sitting on a chair next to Dahyun's bed, Momo started humming a song that was familiar to her.

How long will I be waiting
To be with you again
Gonna tell you that I love you
In the best way that I can

I can't take a day without you here
You're the light that makes my darkness disappear

Momo bursted into tears when she sang the last line. She let go of Dahyun's hand and hung her head down to cover her face with her arms. "I'm probably just making a fool out of myself right now." She laughed, but still in tears.

She sniffed and admired Dahyun's beautiful face. "I don't wanna be greedy again, but wake up now, please." Momo managed to speak without stuttering or her voice cracking.

"Please? So that I can finally hug you and be with you again." She paused before she said something again. "I really like you, Kim Dahyun." She didn't expect for herself to confess that way and in that situation.

"I love you." Momo said before leaning in, kissing Dahyun softly on the lips. She pulled away and slumped back on her seat and she took Dahyun's hand again. Maybe she'll just fall asleep too and just dream of Dahyun instead.

Then she felt something. She felt Dahyun's hand move on hers and holding hers tight. Momo didn't want to assume things. She thought that maybe she's just hallucinating.

"When you look me in the eyes..." She heard a soft, dry voice. Was it what she thought it would be? Momo didn't want to open her eyes because she thinks that she's just dreaming. She didn't want to face the reality.

The voice continued singing. "And tell me that you love me. Everything's alright, when you're right here by my side." Little did Momo know that she was singing along too.

"When you look me in the eyes, I catch a glimpse of heaven."

She heard and felt the bed move. "I find my paradise..." Momo finally had the courage to open her eyes and there, she saw her with a wide smile.

"When you look me in the eyes."

Momo moved closer and brought her hand up to feel the girl's face.

"I love you too."

Momo's face lit up and she smiled widely. If earlier she was crying tears of sadness, now she's crying tears of joy.

"Dahyun!" She crashed their lips together again.

~~

Just when class ended, Sana received a call. "Hello?" She answered.

"She's awake!" She heard Momo from the other line. Because she was on speaker, Mina, who was right next to her, heard it too.

"Hi girls." Their girlfriends greeted them with a kiss on the cheek.

"Tzuyu! Chaeng! Dahyun's awake." Sana told the girls. The younger girls' eyes widened. "Really?" Tzuyu asked. "You guys serious?" Chaeyoung asked too.

They found out that they were still in the call with Momo when they heard another voice.

"How can you idiots not believe that I'm awake?"

And just by hearing their best friend's voice, the other girls dashed to the SMC's apartment.

~~

"I'm so glad you're awake now, bro." Chaeyoung told Dahyun who was now awake and as energetic as she was before.

"Me too, and that's because I know that someone's waiting for me. Didn't want her to wait for a long time." Dahyun answered as she glanced at Momo and held her hand. Meanwhile, the food lover blushed like crazy and their friends started teasing them.

"Momo said that you woke up after she kissed you." Mina spoke and Momo was now a blushing mess. "Ahh I see now." Tzuyu smirked.

"True love's kiss works everytime." She added. Sana giggled. "What kind of Disney movie is this?" She joked. "I know right." Momo agreed.

"It's like we're in some cliche fanfiction or something." She added.

"But that aside, I'm glad we're all good now." Momo looked at each person around the room but her eyes stopped on Dahyun. She gave the girl a bright smile and the younger one smiled back at her.

The girls noticed the tension between Dahmo so Chaeng nudged Dubu. "So did you guys make it official yet?" She asked. "Yeah I mean, you guys are the only ones who aren't official yet." Mina added.

The two were surprised from the sudden questions. "Eh?!" They said in unison. "Oh so you guys aren't together yet?" Chaeyoung asked again.

Dahyun looked at Momo. "I mean, we will when she says yes..." She said. Momo had her eyes wide. "Eh?" Then they heard the others 'Ooooh-ing' in the background.

"I don't know how to make this unique or something cuz we already confessed and such and you know what I'm asking already but..." Dahyun scratched the back of her neck and cursed herself for ranting. Then she finally asked Momo that question.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"I'll make this straightforward although none of this is straight at all but yes, I'll be your girlfriend." Momo answered, bringing hers and Dahyun's lips together.

Even thought the rest found it cute and sweet, they were now cringing and making disgusted faces. "Eww get a room!" Tzuyu complained.

"First of all, this is my room, Chou Tzuyu. You're always welcome to leave." Dahyun snapped back at her while pointing at her door. Sana laughed and hugged her girlfriend from the side.

"Don't mind her. Tzuyu's just jealous because I banned her from kissing my lips for today." She said.

"Oh in that case, come here, babe." Dahyun motioned Momo to come closer to kiss her lips. Mina and Chaeyoung did the same to annoy Tzuyu.

The maknae glared at them and Sana found it really cute. She couldn't resist her  girlfriend so she decided to let go of the punishment thing.

"Okay fine. You can kiss me now." And not even a second later, Tzuyu's lips were already on hers.

After the whole PDA thing was over, they all decided to invite NaJeongJi for some dinner later.

"Tell Jihyo to bring her boyfriend so we can meet him too." Momo told Tzuyu who was contacting the three other girls.

"Oh yeah what was his name again... Darren?" Chaeyoung asked while trying to remember the name of Jihyo's boyfriend.

"Wasn't it Damien?" Sana joined in. Mina shook her head. "No, it's Daniel. But you guys are right. We don't want Jihyo to feel lonely despite the fact that she's in a relationship now." She said.

"Yeah and I guess we should prepare something to eat now." Dahyun said, standing up. Momo was whipped for two things, Dahyun and food, so she really couldn't resist this one.

"Yes, food is important. Let's go, kids." She said as the others just laughed at her while following her to the kitchen.

______________

EDIT (Forgot to place this dammit): NEXT CHAPTER IS ALREADY THE EPILOGUE

I REPEAT, NEXT CHAPTER IS ALREADY THE EPILOGUE 😢