18

"Hey, Dahyun told me you were here." Sana said as she entered inside the gym. Tzuyu was there shooting some baskets. "It's lunch time already, aren't you hungry?" The Japanese girl asked her.

Tzuyu stopped what she was doing and she walked closer to Sana. "Sorry, I was just suddenly worried about the game." She apologized and ran her hand through Sana's hair. She wrapped her in an embrace. Ever since they went on that date, Tzuyu has been more affectionate and clingy to the squirrel-like girl.

Sana just let her be. She liked it anyways. After all, Tzuyu is a big baby that needed love and attention, and Sana was the only one who could give her that. With her friends and teammates, Tzuyu was a savage maybe ignorant person but with Sana, she's a soft and fragile baby.

"Don't be worried. I'm sure you guys will do great." Sana told her while she burried her face in Tzuyu's neck. The two stayed in that position for a while. They were alone in the place. They were confident enough that no one will just burst in and ruin their moment.

"The game is in 3 days. Coach really wants us to make sure that we have our heads in the game." Tzuyu told her. Sana nodded understandingly. She knew that the game was a big deal for them.

Tzuyu let go of the hug and patted Sana's head. "Have you eaten?" She asked and Sana just shook her head. "Why not?" Tzuyu asked. "Because..."

"I was looking for you so we can eat together." Sana answered while pouting cutely. Tzuyu really wanted to kiss Sana's pout away. She was really adorable. Aside from a squirrel, she reminded Tzuyu of a shiba inu.

"Okay, we'll eat, but lemme play a little more, please?" Tzuyu begged and Sana just agreed with her, even if she was already hungry. Who could blame her? She was whipped for the girl. Sana just watched the taller girl run around the court like it was her playground. She effortlessly made about 12 shots in a minute.

"You're really good, Chewy." Sana told her. "Thanks." Tzuyu smiled at her, and then she winked at her. "This is for you." She said before she made a perfect 3 point shot. Sana playfully rolled her eyes at Tzuyu's slight show off.

"Alright alright I get it." Sana laughed while she placed her hands up in the air like she was surrendering. Tzuyu only smiled innocently at the older girl. "Wait, how about this?" Tzuyu went closer to her and proposed a condition.

"If I shoot this ball from the center of court, you have to say yes to my next question." She said confidently. Sana scoffed like it was possible for her to do that. "Okay whatever you say Miss Chou, as if." She teased the girl.

Tzuyu clicked her tongue and leaned closer to Sana. Their faces were centimeters apart. Sana be a panicked gay. "Don't be too confident, Miss Kanai." She whispered to her before running to the middle.

Sana shook her head. There was no way that--

WHAT THE HELL?!

The ball got in.

Sana's jaw dropped as Tzuyu smirked at the girl. She took the ball that she just threw and gave it to Sana. Luckily, the Japanese was able to catch it. Sana still couldn't believe what just happened.

"Before I tell you my question, hold that first, I'll prepare my stuff so we can eat now." Tzuyu said before she ran off again to who knows where. Sana was still processing.

Chou Tzuyu really is something.

While waiting for Tzuyu, Sana played with the ball in her hands. That's when she realized something. There were words on the ball written in marker. She read what it said.

Be my date to the game?

"What?" Sana asked herself. She looked back when she heard someone clearing their throat. Tzuyu was standing there holding a purple stuffed squirrel. She handed it over to Sana. "Mr. Squirrel has something to give you."

"There's a little pocket on his back." She whispered. Sana placed the ball she was holding down and looked on the squirrel's back. A thick paper with print was sticking out. Sana grabbed and took a look at it.

It was a ticket for the basketball game.

"So this was what you were planning?" Sana smirked at the girl. Tzuyu was unbelievable. "I don't know if I can call it a 'date' since I won't be watching with you, I'll be playing, but you get the point." Tzuyu slightly rambled.

"You know, I was planning on telling you that my sisters and I couldn't watch you guys because all the tickets were sold out." Sana admitted as she frowned. "Well it was a good thing we reserved tickets for you guys." Tzuyu said.

Sana tilted her head slightly. "We? You mean Dahyun and Chaeyoung too?" Sana asked and Tzuyu nodded her head. "You know I always wondered why they have to sell tickets for us when the whole school can just go. Maybe because we have a small venue." She said, answering her own question.

"The competition will be held here in the gym and I'm sure the bleachers can't even fit everyone in the school. What more if the school from our opposing team comes?" She added and Sana nodded, agreeing with her.

"So what do you say?" Tzuyu asked again because Sana hasn't answered her question yet even if it was obvious already and because of their bet earlier. Sana shrugged. "I mean, I have no choice. But yes, I'll be your date." She winked.