31

"Okay, so are we all good with the plan?" Tzuyu asked Dahyun and Chaeyoung. They just wanted to confront Momo, Sana, and Mina about what happened yesterday. They just wanted to have a talk with them, and maybe if they can, they could help them too.

The entire day, the 3 Japanese girls tried to avoid them. That made the younger ones worry a lot more now.

"Yeah, but when exactly are we doing it?" Chaeyoung asked the taller girl. Their captain thought for a while before answering her. "Later, after school." She said.

"But we have basketball training after school." Dahyun told her and Tzuyu cursed to herself when she remembered they had practice. "Okay fine, maybe during lunch." She said and the other 2 just agreed.

They were about to look for the girls when they spotted Nayeon, Jeongyeon, and Jihyo somewhere around the corner.

"Unnies!" The 3 youngest squealed excitedly and ran over to the older ones. 3mix smiled widely when they say the maknaes.

"Hi kiddos!" Jeongyeon ruffled their hair as they complained because she messed it up. The last time they ever interacted like this was when Jeongyeon was still in the basketball team.

It was a rare sight to see them together now because Jeong was busy with Nayeon and the School Meal Club was busy with their own girls. Jihyo and Nayeon looked at them fondly (although it was Nayeon's doings on why they weren't as close before). They definitely missed seeing them together.

"Why are you guys so happy today?" Jihyo asked the basketball players. Dahyun shrugged. "Nothing really, we weren't exactly happy when we got here but we just missed our Assistant Captain." She said while nudging Jeongyeon.

"Yeah! AC is the best!" Jeongyeon cheered happily while jumping up and down. Nayeon looked at her girlfriend weirdly. "AC? Isn't that air conditioning?" She asked.

"Yeah." Jeongyeon nodded. "Because I'm cool." She said while making a so called 'cool' pose. Now, everyone looked at her weirdly.

"Unnie, I've known you for how many years. Trust me, nothing about you is cool." Tzuyu spoke. The savage Tzuyu just made a comeback and the rest supported her for roasting Jeongyeon.

"Really guys? Are we just here to make fun of me?" Jeongyeon chuckled. "Actually no, we were wondering if you guys saw Momo unnie, Sana unnie, and Mina." Chaeyoung asked them.

"Umm no we haven't." Jihyo told them. The maknae's faces fell. The older ones quickly cheered them up. "But it's okay, maybe they're just running late." Nayeon said.

"Yeah, we'll just tell you guys if we saw them, okay?" Jeongyeon told the sulky girls.

"Okay."

~~

During lunch, SMC joined 3mix in their table and asked them if they saw the other 3 girls. Unfortunately, they didn't.

"Maybe they're just absent today." Nayeon said. They thought of it. Maybe they really were just absent today. So the six of them decided to visit Momo, Sana, and Mina's house later, after school, after SMC's basketball practice.

~~

*Knock Knock*

They knocked on their door, but no one answered. They knocked again, but still no response.

"Maybe they fell asleep while eating." Dahyun spoke. The rest of them looked at her weirdly. "I think that's only possible for Momo unnie though." Chaeyoung chuckled.

"Oh yeah, maybe." Dahyun said. After a few minutes of waiting, they figured that the girls might not be home right now. They were about to go home when Jeongyeon spoke.

"If they aren't home, why would they leave the door open?" She asked while she opened the main door of the house. All of their eyes widened. They stepped inside and called out for the girls.

But still no response.

Then they noticed glass shards around everywhere on the ground. They froze on their spot. They looked around and they found a shattered window. Almost like someone hit it multiple times with a hammer. That could explain the glass on the floor.

"Okay, everyone calm down first. I'm sure there's an explanation for all this." Jihyo spoke while looking at what happened. All girls looked at her, waiting for her to give an explanation, but Jihyo gave up.

"Nevermind, I have no explanation. This is bad."