12

It's been a few weeks. Things were normal for the three Japanese girls. School was great in their opinion. Sana and Tzuyu got along well, as well as Momo and Dahyun and Mina and Chaeyoung.

The girls would never miss any of their practices, even though there are times when they aren't allowed to watch. They have a game soon and the coach doesn't want her players to be distracted. Nevertheless, they would always cheer them on and sometimes the other team members would be envious.

~~

7

29

25

Those were the numbers Momo, Sana, and Mina would never forget. The basketball team had practice every after school and the 3 girls would stay to watch them.

"Chaeyoungie." Mina called right after the coach announced a 5 minute break. When she heard her name, Chaeyoung ran over to the girl who was sitting by the bleachers. She was panting heavily and dripping with sweat.

Mina almost bit her lip from the view. She didn't expect Chaeyoung to be this hot when she's playing basketball. She brought over a towel and shyly wiped Chaeng's sweat on her face. "You sweat a lot. Make sure you change after so you won't get sick." Mina said. The younger girl's heart fluttered with Mina's action. "I will, thanks." She mumbled to her.

Momo and Sana's mouth fell open after seeing what their youngest was doing. That's when Sana called Tzuyu over. "Tzuyu-ah!"

Tzuyu went over to her after hearing her name. Sana opened a water bottle and offered it to her. "Here! Drink up! I don't want you passing out in the middle of practice." She said and Tzuyu gladly accepted the water. She was able to finish the whole bottle. "Thank you." She smiled at Sana.

"Dahyunnie!" Another copycat has been summoned. Dahyun ran over to Momo as fast as she could. "I have water for you too. Make sure you drink up." Momo said and gave Dahyun a bottle of water. "Thanks Momoring." Before she knew it, Momo gave her a kiss in the cheek.

"You're doing great." She said. Dahyun's cheeks turned red after Momo pecked her on the cheek. If Dahyun had it her way, she will definitely not wash her face ever, but sadly, she has to because she's so sweaty. Meanwhile, two other Japanese girls looked at Momo in disbelief.

It's either they couldn't believe that Momo just did that or they couldn't believe that they didn't think of that.

"Awww I wish Yeri would come over and take care of me like that." Sooyoung, but she goes by the name of Joy, said while she watched the three couples having their moment from afar. Another team member, named Minkyung, nudged her on the shoulder.

"Don't tell me you guys are off again?" She asked her, knowing that Joy and her girlfriend, Yeri, has this on and off relationship. "Duh, we're not like you and Yaebin. You guys just got lucky." Joy snapped back at her. Minkyung just rolled her eyes at the older girl.

"Don't be dramatic unnie, Yaebin doesn't even watch me practice." Minkyung said while pouting, thinking how her girlfriend barely even watches them practice. "Would you unnies quit whining? You're not the only ones whose girlfriends don't come over and watch, you know." Yeji spoke to them.

Joy and Minkyung furrowed their eyebrows. "You and Lia are dating?!" They said at the same time. Yeji only stayed quiet. Yuna came over and joined them. "At least you unnies have girlfriends. My crush doesn't even notice me." She pouted.

Minkyung and Joy cringed after witnessing their maknae being cute. "That's good. You and Ryujin should keep your distance for a while cuz you're still a baby." Yeji told the youngest. Yuna glared at her unnie. "You're the worst."

Another member, named Jeon Somi, joined their conversation. "You guys have crushes?" She asked, dumbfounded. The rest of the members looked at her questioningly. Then they heard their coach blow the whistle, telling them that break time is over.

~~

One midnight, Sana and Momo were up making something secretly, without Mina knowing. Apparently, it was some sort of love potion they wanted to use on the most popular basketball players. They weren't that lucky after all because Mina caught them when she went down to get some water.

~~

"Stop assuming that it's the right amount. We need to use measuring cups." Sana scolded the older girl. Momo scratched her head. She just got stressed because of Sana. "Since when do we use measuring cups?!" She yelled at her.

Sana quickly shushed her because she was too noisy. "We have to be precise. And keep it down, Mina might kill us if she finds out we're doing this." She said.

"And she really will." Sana and Momo froze on their spot after hearing their youngest's voice. They just got caught. They turned around and saw Mina crossing her arms.

"What the hell are you guys doing?" Mina asked them. Momo and Sana looked at each other. "Uh midnight snack?" They answered her. Obviously, Mina didn't believe them.

"You guys are idiots. I just heard you a while ago." She looked at the kitchen counter and saw one of their spell books left open. It was on the page of a recipe for 'love cookies'. Mina sighed and rubbed her eyes. She was too tired to get mad at them.

"Why are you guys doing this? This isn't normal." She told them. Sana was the one who apologized. "Sorry, it's just... I don't even know why we got involved with them in the first place." She put her hands on her face. Now, she wanted to sleep.

"Are we in love with them?" Momo suddenly asked. They couldn't answer that because they were tired, but they did anyways. "Probably, that's why you guys planned to do this." Mina told them, talking about the love spell.

"How about we stop with the getting involved thing, cuz technically we are already. Also, I think there's nothing wrong with liking them." Sana said. Momo and Mina nodded. "We can work things out together if anything goes wrong. I think we're fine for now." Sana cleaned the things on the table. Momo and Mina helped her.

"We should sleep. Let's just wait and see where this whole thing takes us."