11

School ended again, Momo, Sana, and Mina did not expect their day to be like that. They didn't expect for people like Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu to talk to them. If you think about it, it's like a movie where the popular kid starts showing interest to the new kid.

The 3 girls were headed home, recalling the moments when they were with the basketball players. They've been smiling from ear to ear the entire day. "Where were you guys during lunch?" Mina asked, opening up a conversation.

"What do you mean?" Momo and Sana asked at the same time. Mina's face fell, she thought that they would get the obvious. "You guys literally ditched me a while ago." She pouted.

"You ditched her too?" Momo and Sana asked each other simultaneously. Mina just rolled her eyes behind them. "I was doing a homework with someone." Momo's heart raced just by thinking of her and Dahyun in the library.

~~

"Hi, sorry I took long." Dahyun smiled sheepishly at Momo as she entered the library. "It's okay." Momo said and she took a seat. Dahyun did the same and they both started working on their homeworks.

It's very unusual for students to do their homeworks during lunch on a school day. But since Dahyun insisted, Momo couldn't say no. Was it another excuse just to see her? Probably.

Earlier during math class, Momo couldn't catch up with any of the lectures the teacher has been giving, but when it was Dahyun, she quickly got it. It was just like how she can quickly learn a dance choreography in just a snap of a finger.

While they were answering, the two shared a bunch of Japanese food. It was Dahyun's treat since she said she'd take care of lunch. They were so focused on their task, when they reached out for a tempura at the same time, their hands touched.

Both of them looked at each other and smiled shyly, their faces turning red from blushing. Despite that, they finished quickly and chatted with one another before class had to start again.

~~

"What about you, Sana?" Mina asked the other girl. She caught Sana glancing at her phone, like she was waiting for someone to text or call her. That was when she snapped out of her thoughts. "Huh? Oh I told you, I took pictures of trees for a project." She answered her.

She wasn't entirely lying, there was another story behind that but she didn't think it was time to share it with them. She wants to keep those memories to herself for now.

~~

"Wait, Sana!" Sana heard her name being called from behind. She already walked back inside the school building. She turned around and saw Tzuyu standing before her. She was happy she saw her, but at the same time, curious to why Tzuyu called her.

"Umm wait before that, it's because I wanted to be respectful, just in case you're older than me." Tzuyu started. Sana didn't know what she was talking about. "That's because I want to call you 'unnie' if I have to." Sana had her mouth open in realization.

"I'm 18. What about you?" She asked the taller girl. "Ahhh..." Tzuyu nodded her head. "I'm 17. Hi, then, unnie." She said before awkwardly waving at her. Sana giggled and Tzuyu's heart jumped from hearing that.

"Also, I wanted to ask if..." Tzuyu trailed off. She was nervous about asking Sana this one question. It was weird because she rarely gets nervous, not even in a game. Sana just stood there, waiting for Tzuyu to continue.

"Uhh, can I have your phone number?" This was step number 1, Sana thought. Step number 1, you ask? For what? Of course, for whatever she's been thinking about but then she didn't want to assume so she just let those thoughts go.

Sana just nodded. The two took out their phones and exchanged numbers, then they said their goodbyes before they went their own ways.

~~

"If they were actually with someone and those 'someones' were Dahyun and Tzuyu, then maybe Chaeyoung was right." Mina thought to herself. After a long walk, the girls arrived home.

~~

Once they reached home, they were busy with their own stuff. Sana was smiling ear to ear while texting with a specific someone, aka Chou Tzuyu. Momo checked if she had any homework to do. Lucky for her, she didn't, because she already finished them with the help of Dahyun.

Mina finally finished her penguin drawing. She was proud of herself that it turned out great. She remembered how Chaeyoung complimented how cute the penguin was. But then, she came to think if the penguin Chaeyoung was talking about could also be her. She shook her head, not wanting to assume things.

"Is basketball fun to watch?" Sana asked the girls. Momo and Mina turned to her. Mina shrugged and Momo did the same. "I don't know, I've never watched." She said. "Me too." Mina agreed.

"Why do you ask? And who are you texting with?" Mina asked curiously. Sana bit her inner cheeks before answering. "Chou Tzuyu." She mumbled. The two other girls had their jaws dropped.

"Girl, you should've said it sooner, cuz I was with Dahyun too." Momo accidentally said. Sana and Mina quickly turned their heads to the girl who just spoke. Momo realized what she just said. "Oh oops." She smiled sheepishly.

"Chaeyoung was right." Mina thought.

"So Tzuyu invited you to watch her play?" Momo asked Sana. "More like 'practice'." The squirrel-like girl corrected her. "She said that I can go watch her and the team practice whenever I want." Sana told them.

Momo nodded in a cool way so they wouldn't think she was suspicious. "Can I go with you too?" She asked Sana. The girl blinked her eyes and asked. "Why?"

Momo pouted and begged Sana. "C'mon, I wanna see Dahyun play too." She said. Mina looked at the two in disbelief. Sana huffed. She was cool with it but something told her that she was gonna get some teasing because of it. "Fine." She said.

"Yes!" Momo pumped her fist in the air then went back to being 'cool' when her younger sisters stared at her. Mina rolled her eyes at them. She shook her head in disbelief. "You guys are ridiculous." She told them.

After a few seconds of silence, she spoke again. "Can I join you guys too?" She asked. Sana and Momo both had a surprised look on their face.

"What the?!"