20

After school ended, Momo decided to visit the library and borrow a book. By book, I meant a magazine with recipes for food. She left the library and passed by the empty hallway. The only thing she heard were the sounds of the piano.

Momo recognized the song that was playing. It was that song called 'Feel Special' by the Nation's Girl Group, Twice. It was her favorite song from them. She was curious to know who was playing, so she peeked through the window of the door of the music room. She smiled from ear to ear when she saw who was playing.

She went inside the room, careful enough not to make a noise so that she won't disturb Dahyun. Momo walked closer but because Sana's clumsiness was contagious, she ended up tripping on the legs of a mic stand.

She was about to hit the ground until someone caught her. Dahyun's reflexes were out of this world. Momo swore she was sitting a second ago. How did she end up catching her so quickly? Momo even wondered if she was really the one with powers here. "You okay?" Dahyun asked as she looked at the girl worriedly.

Momo just nodded. "Yeah I'm fine. You can put me down now." She smiled sheepishly because Dahyun was still holding her. Dahyun opened her mouth in realization. "Ohh right. Sorry." She said, helping Momo up. "Thank you." The older girl mumbled to her.

"How'd you get to me so quickly?" She asked the girl that just saved her. "I may have or may have not felt your presence here." Dahyun answered. "Also, basketball helped too, you know." She added. "Why?" She asked.

Momo shrugged. "I don't know. It was pretty fast for an average human." She answered. Dahyun laughed at her reply, as if Momo wasn't a human. Little did she know. "Why? You think I'm a witch or something?" She playfully asked and Momo flinched from hearing that.

She shot her head up. Momo felt lowkey insulted because the 'W' word was mention. She was about to snap back. "That's an offen-- nevermind." She stopped herself before she said anything wrong.

"You think witches are bad?" Momo suddenly asked and Dahyun wasn't expecting her to bring that topic up. The younger girl just shrugged. "Are they even real?" She asked back.

"I-If they were real, you think they're bad? Like evil, bad?" Momo asked again. Dahyun shook her head. "I don't think so. It's just how we describe them to be, you know? It's just for the story, something like that. It's just for fantasy." She said.

Momo was glad to hear that Dahyun thinks people like them mean no harm but she can't help but be offended how she thinks it's just some children's fairytale. She didn't want to think about it. It was pointless arguing about it with someone who doesn't even know that much about them. Even more to someone who doesn't even think they're real.

Thankfully, Dahyun changed the topic and asked Momo if she wanted to hear her play the piano. Momo didn't hesitate to say yes. "I didn't know you play." She said. "Only if I have free time. Like if there's no basketball practice." Dahyun told her.

The two sat down next to each other before the piano. "This was the first song I learned in the piano." Dahyun said then she started playing the chords to the song.

[Jonas Brothers - When You Look Me In The Eyes]

Momo closed her eyes as she listened. She was so into it that she didn't even expect for Dahyun to sing along too. She shot her eyes back open and looked at the girl next to her who was in her feels.

If the heart is always searching
Can you ever find a home
I've been looking for that someone
I'll never make it on my own

Dahyun's singing voice was like the voice of an angel. This was a totally different side she's seen from her. This wasn't Kim Dahyun, one of the most valuable basketball players. This was just Dahyun. The Dahyun Momo fell in love with.

Dreams can't take the place of loving you
There's gotta be a million reasons why it's true

When you look me in the eyes
And tell me that you love me
Everything's alright
When you're right here by my side

When you look me in the eyes
I catch a glimpse of heaven
I find my paradise
When you look me in the eyes

Although, it was only a short cover, Momo really loved it. This added to her list of 'Reasons to love Kim Dahyun'. Even if Momo couldn't really understand English, she knew Dahyun dedicated this song to her.

And it really was. All the words Dahyun sang to her was what she always felt when she looks Momo in the eyes.

"So, our game's coming up, and I originally planned something else for this but..." Dahyun leaned down to her bag to get something. "Since you're here already." She took out the basketball game ticket and gave it to her.

"Would you go and watch us play?" She asked. Dahyun had to lick her lips because it suddenly went dry from being too anxious. She really hoped Momo would say yes, and her prayers were answered. Thank God Jihyo.

When Sana and Mina told her that Tzuyu and Chaeng already invited them to the game and bought them tickets, she was really envious. She hoped Dahyun actually planned the same thing too. She couldn't be any more happy.

"Yes! Of course!" She crushed Dahyun with a big hug. "Oh my God! I'm so excited! Thank you, Dahyun." Momo kissed the younger girl on the cheek. Dahyun didn't see that coming, but deep down she really enjoyed it.

"You're welcome." She can't seem to erase that idiotic grin from her face. "I heard that Chaeng and Tzu already asked Mina and Sana unnie so I had to make a move quick." She ran her hand through her hair, still very flustered. "I didn't want you to wait long."

Momo squealed at how cute she was. "Aww that's so sweet." She pinched Dahyun's fluffy cheeks. Then, the younger girl stood up and held out her hand for Momo to hold. "C'mon, I'll take you home before it rains." She said.

Momo gladly accepted her hand, but that wasn't enough for her. Instead, she clinged onto her arm. "Okay Dubu, let's go."