4

"WAKE UP SISTAS!!" A certain food lover yelled.

Two other girls groaned groggily as they sat up from their bed. "Why? What's happening?" Mina asked as she rubbed her eyes.

"C'mon we don't wanna be late for school!" Momo told them as she pulled them out of their bed. "You were the one who was against going to school before and now you want to?" Sana asked.

"It's food! I'll be so there!" Momo yelled for like the nth time that day. "You do realize that school isn't just about eating right?" Mina spoke while getting ready for a shower.

Momo pouted. "Don't you dare start ruining my mood, Mina." Sana shoved the youngest inside the bathroom. "Yeah she's right, sis. I don't wanna deal with a hangry Momo and I know you don't too." She told her. Mina just shrugged and walked into the bathroom.

"And before we forget again, remember to wear your contacts." Sana reminded them.

She then turned to the oldest one. "Momo, you have to chill for a sec. I'll be in the kitchen preparing food for us." The other girl just nodded frantically.

~~

After preparing themselves for school, the 3 girls went out together. Walking through the gates of TW High, the girls looked around, amazed at their surroundings.

The students looked like they all got along with each other. It also seemed like they always had something productive to do. Hesitating to go any further, Momo, Sana, and Mina, walked through the halls nervously.

"So... this is what a high school looks like." Mina spoke. Someone from behind them snorted. "There's a lot more where that came from." They said.

The 3 girls turned around and found 3 other girls standing in front of them. "Tsk, Jeongyeon, try to be a little more nice." A shorter girl with a louder voice and big eyes scolded her friend who was a lot taller than her.

Another girl, who had cute bunny teeth, was clinging to the arm of the girl named 'Jeongyeon'. She smiled. "Sorry about her, but we haven't quite seen you guys around here before. Are you new here?" She asked.

The 3 girls just nodded. "Yeah, we just moved here. We're actually from Japan." Sana answered to her. The bunny-like girl gasped in amazement. "That's so cool, and your Korean is very good too."

"Yeah, we learned before..." Momo lied, trailing off almost suspisciously but the other girls didn't mind it at all. "So what did you guys mean by 'this is what a high school looks like'?" The girl named Jeongyeon asked curiously.

Momo and Sana looked at Mina, waiting for her to back them up. "Um, we were homeschooled." She told them. That turned out to be Mina's go-to-excuse if ever anyone had asked them about their education.

They didn't really care about anyone's reactions about that, knowing it wasn't true anyways. "Oh, so it's your first time going to school?" The big-eyed girl asked. The Japanese girls just nodded.

"Oh yeah, we forgot to introduce ourselves." The tallest among the other 3 spoke. "I'm Yoo Jeongyeon and this is my girlfriend, Im Nayeon." She pointed to the one who's been clinging on her arm. Nayeon waved at them.

"And this is our loyal thirdwheeler, Park Jihyo." She pointed at the shorter girl. Jihyo rolled her eyes in the background. "Sad but true." She mumbled. The 3 Japanese began to introduce themselves too.

"I'm Momo."

"My name is Sana."

"And I'm Mina." They said, respectively.

"Are you guys sisters?" Nayeon asked them. Sana shook her head. "Kinda, but we're like adoptive sisters. Our parents died when we were very young. Our 'uncle' who was the one who took care of us our whole lives just passed away recently too." She explained.

"Ohh, we're sorry for your loss." Nayeon, Jeongyeon, and Jihyo apologized. They just smiled at them. Sana gently rubbed Mina's arm because the younger girl was still a bit sensitive to the topic.

Just then, a loud bouncing noise was heard from behind. "Look out!" Someone yelled. A basketball was coming their way, or more specifically, Mina's way. The girls pulled her aside.

At that moment, a short girl rushed through the halls, grabbing the ball before it was able to hit Mina. The girl sighed in relief after catching the ball. She turned around and gave the ball back to a much taller girl.

"You should watch where you're dribbling next time, Yuna." She said to the called-girl. She glanced back at Mina for a second. Their eyes met. The other girl just continued to stare at her.

"Sorry Chaeng unnie." Yuna apologized to the shorter girl. Then she looked at Mina and bowed. "I'm sorry."

Mina just nodded, saying it was fine. Momo tried to call her attention. "Hey, you alright?" She asked. Mina snapped back to reality. "Uh yeah." Apparently, she was busy looking for a specific person, because she just suddenly disappeared.

Jihyo whistled. "So a cub met a penguin?" She spoke. The Japanese girls looked at her in confusion.

"EH?!" They asked simultaneously.

Nayeon, Jeongyeon, and Jihyo were surprised from their reaction. "Nothing."

Jeongyeon made a whooshing sound. "DaChaeTzu, incoming." She looked at a specific direction. The rest of them did the same. The 3 said girls came strutting down the hallway, with eyes all on them. Like that typical high school scene they see in dramas or movies.

Someone caught Mina's eye. The girl that saved her from a ball was walking by the center's left.

"Who are they?" Momo, Sana, and Mina asked at the same time.

"Our basketball team's best players. Kim Dahyun, Chou Tzuyu, and Son Chaeyoung." Nayeon subtly pointed at the girls respectively. They continued to look at them before they disappeared through the crowd.

"Those girls barely even pay attention to anyone except themselves and their team." Jihyo scoffed. Momo, Sana, and Mina looked at her, wanting her to continue. "Some even call them 'The Unbothered'. Ridiculous." She shook her head.

"I think that's about to change this year, Jihyo." Jeongyeon told the girl. Jihyo looked at her. "Why?" She asked. Nayeon spoke up. "Whatever stunt that cub just pulled earlier was something. You know it's never happened before."

The J-line just listened to their conversation. "Like that major food fight in the cafeteria last year? They didn't even care." Nayeon added. Jihyo just nodded, knowing it was true.

The ball rang and everyone hurried off to go to class. NaJeongJi led the girls to their classroom. "We should all meet up for lunch later." They suggested. MoSaMi just nodded.

"And here's your classroom, have fun in your first class!"