3

After a few weeks since they've arrived in South Korea, they have finally settled in. Well, technically only in the house. They had a really rough start, considering that they only had a house without any decent furniture. Momo even almost set the whole place on fire after finding a closet filled with bugs. Sana was just as terrified as her.

They renovated the house themselves. They bought new furniture and some food and they would've spent a lot more on some other useless stuff if it wasn't for Mina. She scolded them the whole day and lectured that they should know how to spend their money wisely.

Sana has found her new obsession with perfumes after visiting a store and Momo also got obsessed with jokbal after eating lunch out.

They were also already fluent in Korean. They weren't aware with it until Mina scolded Momo for like the nth time and her whole speech was in Korean, but the older girl was able to understand it.

One thing to mention is that they almost blew their cover. They didn't realize that they weren't wearing contacts until a stranger pointed out that Sana had pretty purple contacts. They quickly hid somewhere to put them on.

Just recently, they bought themselves new phones so they would at least 'fit in'. Also, because of Momo not thinking before she spoke, it almost earned her another scolding from Mina and Sana.

~~

"So what iPhone is the most popular these days?" Mina asked the staff. He took them around and showed them an iPhone 11. "This is one of the newest ones. It also has a great camera and terrific battery life. It comes with 6 different colors."

The 3 girls just decided with that since they don't know how to pick. They just relied on what the staff was saying.

"Cool, so you have any colors that matches our eyes?" Momo unawarely asked the guy. Sana put her hand over her face. Mina clicked her tongue and shook her head. The staff looked at Momo in confusion.

"Brown...? We don't have that color. The closest to that is black or gold, I guess. But that's only available for other models." He explained. Mina quickly cut him off.

"Um, don't mind her. She gets colors mixed up most of the time." She explained and the guy just nodded. "But umm, do you have like a mint green color for this phone?" Mina asked as she pointed at the phone.

"And maybe a purple one too." Sana added. The staff nodded. "We sure do. What about you ma'am?" He faced Momo. "What about a blue one?" She asked.

"Well not for this model, but we do have cases." The staff told her as he pointed at a wall where phone cases are displayed. Momo just nodded. "Sure, as long as it's blue, but might as well give me a black color." She said before the man disappeared to get them the phones they asked for.

Mina nudged the oldest of them all. Sana looked at Momo. "What the hell was that?" She asked.

"It's either you think before you speak or you don't speak at all." Mina growled at her.

~~

The three girls went out to take out the trash, then they bumped into 3 other boys. One was blonde, another had brown hair and the other had black. "Hey!" They greeted.

"Hi." The girls just greeted back. "You girls are really pretty." One of the boys said. Momo, Sana, and Mina just laughed awkwardly. "Uh thanks?" Sana said.

"So where do you guys go to school?" The brunette asked while playing with the soccer ball he was holding. The girls blinked. "School?" They asked. The boy nodded at them. "Yeah where do you guys go to school?" He repeated.

"Um actually--" Sana was about to answer but Mina cut her off. "Oh we're homeschooled." She said. The two others looked at her confusingly. "Homeschooled?" The boy with black hair asked.

"Eww" The blonde stared at the girls weirdly. The three girls raised an eyebrow. "Uh yes, what's wrong with that?" Mina asked them. Blondie scoffed and snatched the ball from his friend.

"Homeschooled people are weird." He said. "It's a turn off too." The black haired boy added. Mina and Sana were taken aback. Momo didn't really care since it was a lie. "Why are you guys offended? It's not even true." She whispered to them.

"Who cares? I'm not even interested." Mina whispered back at her and then she turned back to the boys. "Well I'm sorry if we didn't meet your expectations. We were just enjoying our day taking out the trash until we saw your faces." She shot back at them.

Sana and Momo were shocked with her bluntness. "Wow, pretty, but the personality is... eh." The brunette laughed and did some typical 'boy handshake' with his friends. "As if boys like you care about personality." Mina snapped back.

"Oh okay, Mitang. That's enough." Sana calmed her down then she looked back at the boys. "And you guys, just get out of here." She told them. Luckily, they followed what she said.

Sana scoffed. "Boys. Typical. Like the ones we see in those dramas we watched." She said.

"I am... disgusted." Momo said, imitating a famous meme. "But dang Mina, that was great acting." She smiled at her younger sister. Mina just shrugged. "It wasn't entirely acting. Boys like them don't deserve not even a glance from girls like us." She said.

~~

A few days later...

Sana came back home after she bought dinner for them outside. They were happy to be able to eat such food but they were surprised from her sudden announcement.

"So I enrolled all 3 of us to school." She said. Momo almost spit out her drink. "What?" She asked, hoping she heard it wrong. "Nope you didn't hear it wrong. I really did enroll us to school." Sana said.

Mina had her mouth hung open. Momo couldn't believe what she's just heard. "Why?" She asked. Sana sighed since they didn't get what she was trying to say.

"C'mon, we're still young. Don't you guys ever wonder what school is like? And this could be another step to our 'normal' life. Don't you think it'd be fun?" She told them. Mina was okay with it, but Momo still didn't know why it was necessary.

"You know, we can't just rely on Mina's stocked knowledge. We need to learn too. And it'd be a great experience." Sana kept convincing the older girl. Momo eventually gave in.

"So what's the school's name?" Mina asked. "TW High." Sana answered her. "And our first day starts in a few weeks and I thought of maybe going out tomorrow to shop for some things."

Mina groaned. "Again? I'm kinda exhausted." She said. Sana kept begging Mina. "C'mon, please? It's for a good reason now, though." She pleaded. Mina rolled her eyes. "Fine, but at least use our money wisely." She said. Sana nodded.

"I hope that high school has good food, Sana." Momo told the girl while pointing her fork to her. Sana smirked. "I heard they have jokbal." She told her. Momo gasped and her blue eyes looked like they had hearts written all over them.

"Okay then, we're going to school, kids." Momo declared.

______________

STREAM MORE & MORE