33

4:30 am

"Where are we?" Sana asked the moment she opened her eyes. She looked around and found out they were locked inside a small, tight, dark room. She gasped when spotted Mina looking at her own wounds and bruises on her arms.

[It reminded me of this Mina, poor baby 😢]

"Minari!" She ran to the girl and checked her wounds

"Minari!" She ran to the girl and checked her wounds. "I'm sorry." She apologized to the younger girl. "It's not your fault." Mina said to her. "You didn't ask me to be in the living room the time he would break the window."

"But the glass hurt you. You're literally bleading." Sana panicked while she looked around to see if there was anything she could use to treat Mina. "Don't worry about me. I think Momo needs you more than I do." Mina said while pointing behind Sana.

Sana turned around and found Momo laying on the cold ground almost lifelessly. She has never seen anyone so pale. "Oh my gosh! Momoring!" She shook the girl lightly. Luckily, Momo was able to regain consciousness.

The older girl was a lot paler than usual. She had a hard time sitting up but she was able to do that with both Sana and Mina's help. "I'm so sorry, guys." Sana apologized. She felt guilty for all that had happened.

"It's n-not your f-fault." Momo whispered to her. "It's your freaking father." She gritted her teeth in frustration.

Speaking of Sana's freaking father...

"How do you like the room?" He entered without even opening the door. They figured that maybe that's what he can do since he's done that a few times in their house. But they wondered why he had to break their window if he could just do that.

"Why are you doing this?" Sana asked the man in front of them. Her father gave a creepy smirk. "We're family. Family should be together." He replied to her.

"No." Sana disagreed almost immediately. "We're not family. We never were and we never will be." She added. "A father wouldn't do this to his child. Or even to his child's mother."

The man became furious just by that. Momo and Mina had to calm Sana down just so she wouldn't say anything she may regret later. "Are you saying that your idiot of an uncle was a better father than I am?" He faced Sana. "May I remind you that you wouldn't be here without me."

"She never said anything like that." Mina joined in and Sana's dad glared at her. "You. Be quiet." He scolded her.

"No, let her talk." Momo spoke and that was the last straw for him. He was indeed crazy and unpredictable. The girls don't know what he could do to them. The man stomped while approaching them. Before he was able to go any further, Sana stood up and stopped him.

"Leave them out of this." She said. "You'll all live a better life if you join me." He told his daughter. "Join you?" Momo mumbled in the background and Mina covered her mouth to keep her quiet.