30

"Dahyun unnie." Chaeyoung called the older girl while she swung her arm around her. The two of them, plus Tzuyu, were walking down the hallways, most likely looking for their girlfriends.

"What is it, bro?" Dahyun asked while facing the younger girl. "When are you going to ask Momo unnie to be your girlfriend?" Chaeyoung asked her. Tzuyu started paying attention to them when Chaeng brought that topic up.

"Oh yeah, it's only you guys left." She said, finally taking her eyes off of her phone because she's waiting for her own girlfriend to reply to her texts. Dahyun shrugged. "I know."

"It's fine. I wanna wait for the right time. No rush." She told them. Chaeyoung raised a brow at her. "Really? No pressure?" She asked and Dahyun nodded her head. "Yeah."

"You're not worried or anything?" Tzuyu asked the tofu then she glanced back at her phone because she thought Sana replied to her texts. "Are you sure you're not talking about yourself?" Dahyun asked her back. She definitely knew what Tzuyu's been up to the entire morning.

"Of course not." Tzuyu quickly defended herself, even though it was still obvious in her face that she was really worried. "Maybe she just didn't open her phone yet." She said, but most to herself to at least make her feel better.

Chaeyoung patted her back. "It's okay. I'm sure she's fine. If you think something's really wrong, talk to her. Don't just jump into conclusions." She said. "You're right." Tzuyu nodded.

"Yeah communication is really important." Dahyun added. "You guys are right." The tallest one out of the three of them said.

"Speaking of her, she's there." Chaeyoung pointed at a direction and Tzuyu quickly looked to where she was pointing at. Her face lit up when she saw her girlfriend. She excused herself so she can go to her. At the same time, Dubchaeng also went to their respective partners.

~~

"Hi beautiful." Tzuyu greeted Sana with a peck on her lips. "Hello." Sana gave her a small smile. Tzuyu was able to tell that she wasn't as happy and cheerful as usual. "You okay?" She asked.

Sana nodded. "Yeah, just tired, that's all." She said while lazily putting her things inside her locker. Tzuyu only watched her. "You sure?" She asked her again. The older girl just nodded again and didn't say anything else.

Tzuyu was really worried, and so she panicked. "This isn't about me, right? We only started dating and you already wanna break up?" She didn't even know what got into her and why she said that. Now, she regretted it.

"Of course not. I love you, you know that. It's just family problems, Tzu." Sana told her. She wasn't lying though. Tzuyu quickly apologized. "I'm sorry, I'm just so worried because you didn't even reply to my texts. I'm really sorry."

Sana kissed Tzuyu's cheek. "It's okay. I'll just talk to you later, okay? I have to get to class." She said. Tzuyu respected her space. Maybe they'll just talk to each other later, like what Sana said. "Okay, bye. I love you." She waved at her girlfriend.

Sana just waved back at her before she left to go to class. She didn't even say 'I love you' back. Tzuyu sighed. She should stop overthinking. She should follow what her friends said and not jump into conclusions.

~~

"Momoring. Are you guys alright?" Dahyun asked once she approached the girl. "What do you mean?" Momo asked her.

"You and your sisters. Tzuyu has been worried because Sana unnie wasn't replying to her messages." Dahyun told her. Momo forcefully nodded. "Yeah we're cool."

"Really? It doesn't look like it." Dahyun stared at the Japanese girl. Momo still did her best to persuade her. "Yes, yes, we're fine. I just wasn't able to eat properly earlier. And I think Sana just woke up on the wrong side of the bed."

"Oh okay." Dahyun said. "Make sure you eat well later in lunch." She told her. "Yeah I will. You know me." Momo tried her best to smile at the younger girl.

"So yeah, I have to prepare for class." Momo said while gathering her things. Dahyun didn't stop her. "Okay. See you later?" She asked the Japanese girl and she just gave her a thumbs up.

"Can I get a hug at least, before you go?" Dahyun requested and Momo really did what she asked. She just couldn't resist her. She gave her a hug before scurrying off  to class.

~~

"Babe." Chaeyoung called her girlfriend. Mina elegantly turned (as usual) to look at the one calling her. "Hi Chae." She greeted the basketball player.

Chaeyoung noticed that something was wrong. She could tell just by looking into Mina's eyes. "Don't I get a kiss?" She asked, trying to ease the situation. Mina smiled at her. "Of course."

She went over to Chaeng and gave her a kiss on her lips. "Is everything alright?" Chaeng asked once they broke away from the kiss. "Yeah, we're good." Mina answered.

"Even Sana unnie? Tzuyu was worried because she didn't answer her texts. Or is it just Tzuyu overthinking?" Mina shook her head. "No, I think it's just not a good day for us." She replied to her.

"Oh I understand. Hope you guys will be fine though." Chaeyoung held Mina's hand. "Don't worry." Mina said while she took her hand back. "I have to go." She said.

"Oh umm... okay." Chaeyoung definitely wanted to spend more time with her girl but she knew that they needed space for a while. "Okay, I love you." She said. Mina just blew her a kiss before she left.

School Meal Club gathered together and they all had the same look on their faces.

"Something's wrong."