34

They couldn't see. It was pitch black. The last thing they heard was Momo screaming. 3mix and SMC didn't know what was happening but the Japanese girls did.

"Just reveal yourself!" Sana yelled at the top of her lungs to the one who was responsible for the darkness, her father.

The 6 other girls were so confused. They were trying to find each other in the dark. Momo summoned a little fire in her hand to give light. Their eyes widened when they saw her do that.

The darkness already disappeared and now they only saw a black smoke. There stood Sana's father. His daughter stood fearless in front of him.

"What now?"

Before Sana's father said anything, they heard Jihyo's loud yelling.

"YAAAHHH!!!" The man covered his ears from annoyance and Jihyo continued yelling.

"EVIL SPIRIT GO AWAY!" She said as if Sana's dad was a bad spirit (which was kinda true though). She started chanting a prayer with the 5 other girls.

Sana's dad grew angry and was about to go after them when Mina tried to stop him by trying to lunge on him from behind. But her plan was ruined when Sana yelled her name.

"Mina! No!" Sana's dad was quick to react so he powerfully swung his arm and Mina fell harshly on the ground. Momo quickly ran up to her younger sister to check if she was okay. Luckily she was still breathing but she was unconscious.

Chaeyoung immediately got up when she saw her girlfriend on the floor. Chae gritted her teeth in anger but Jeongyeon had to pull her back down to stop her from getting hurt too even though she was so damn worried of her girlfriend now.

Sana stood up in front of her father again. "Leave them out of this!" She told him.

"Then join me. Let's be family." He held out his hand but Sana only stared at him. She answered with a firm...

"No."

Her father lost it. His psychotic side was back and now it was even worse. He transformed into a hellhound. Sana didn't even know he could do that.

He ran to Sana real quick but Tzuyu was quicker to push Sana away from him. "Tzuyu, don't, he's too dangerous. You guys should get away from here." Sana told her girlfriend.

"We're not leaving you guys." Tzuyu answered. Sana wasn't able to answer her because she gasped when she saw her father coming at them.

"Tzuyu behind you!" She yelled but it was too late. He gripped on Tzuyu's shirt and threw her away, back to where her friends were. The landing hurt real bad, especially for the ones who were landed on. But Tzuyu was fine.

Sana got up and ran with her father chasing her from behind. He was too fast, she couldn't keep up. That's when Momo came to the picture. She used her fire to block his sight.

Mina was already awake so she ran with Sana inside their home while Momo distracted Sana's dad. They're trying to find a way to stop him.

Then they saw something glowing from the room where they placed most of their 'magical' stuff in. That red light was familiar to them.

It was their uncle's crystal. It was glowing the same way it was the night they lost their uncle. They were curious why it was doing that, but it was almost like he's trying to tell them to use it.

They got closer and Sana took the crystal. Both girls heard a voice in their heads saying...

Take this and target it through his heart.

Mina and Sana looked at each other. "You heard that too?" They asked each other at the same time and they nodded. With no hesitation, they ran back outside.