27

"Does the ice cream taste good?" Tzuyu asked her date while they were strolling around. Sana just nodded as she licked her ice cream. "Yeah, it's good. Tastes like any other ice cream." She replied.

Tzuyu stopped in her tracks and because of that, Sana did the same. "I can buy you a new one if you don't like it." Tzuyu told her. Sana stared at the taller girl. "What? No, it's okay, Tzuyu." She said.

The Japanese girl took Tzuyu's hand and she flinched because of the sudden contact. "You've been really tensed today. Are you okay?" She asked. Tzuyu sighed. "I just wanted you to have a great time today." She told her.

"Tzuyu, of course, I'm having a great time. Just hanging out with you and not hearing Momo and Mina yelling at each other is already great for me." Sana grinned and playfully punched the younger one's shoulder. Tzuyu felt lighter when she heard that. "Sorry, I was just overthinking." She apologized.

Sana smiled at her, telling her it was okay. She then linked her arms around the girl and they continued walking around while eating their ice cream. Just when they passed by the park, they witnessed two boys arguing with each other.

"Woozi hyung, please. Just one more song, then we're done." This one boy begged to his friend who was a lot shorter than him. The other guy named Woozi clicked his tongue in frustration.

"Dokyeom-ah, my fingers are already bleeding from playing guitar. I'm tired already. Go find someone else to play for you." That was all he said before he left. The boy named Dokyeom sighed and flopped down on a bench. He was about to pack up the guitar he brought to lend to his friend when Satzu came up to him.

The Taiwanese girl tapped his shoulder which caused his attention. "What happened?" He asked the boy. "Ahh, my friend just quit on me. We were supposed to sing for this money making project in school. I mean, I can sing, but it'll be boring if there were no instruments, so I asked him to play guitar."

Tzuyu understood the situation and she knew that the boy needed help. "I can play guitar." She told him. The boy's face lit up. "Really?" Tzuyu nodded and took the guitar to practice some chords.

Then she held out her hand. "I'm Tzuyu, nice to meet you." She said. Dokyeom did the same. "I'm Seokmin, but you can call me Dokyeom or DK." He introduced himself.

"Will you watch us?" Tzuyu asked Sana. "I mean, I don't really have a choice." Sana playfully rolled her eyes at her. Tzuyu gave her a pout and Sana pinched her cheeks. "Kidding, of course, it will be an honor to see Chou Tzuyu play, not basketball, but guitar." She said while standing somewhere where she can get a good view from them.

Because Tzuyu was the one who volunteered to help, DK let her choose the song and he'll just follow along. After thinking for a while, she smiled to herself when she finally thought of a song.

[Plain White T's - 1 2 3 4]

Tzuyu started fingerpicking the intro and DK bopped his head after he recognized the song.

Give me more lovin' than I've ever had
Make it all better when I'm feelin' sad
Tell me that I'm special even when I know I'm not

Make me feel good when I hurt so bad
Barely gettin' mad
I'm so glad I found you
I love being around you

You make it easy
It's easy as one two...

Tzuyu shared eye contact with Sana and gave her a cheeky smile when she started the chorus.

There's only one thing
Two do
Three words
Four you

I love you