The Dark Fae Rise

(Nightlight/Jack's POV)

Hiccup called everyone for a meeting. Anna and Kristoff stood beside me, Anna squeezing my hand.

Anna has been crying a lot. I can't blame her. She watched Olaf die, and knows Elsa died also. She told me I'd always be her brother and I would always have a home in Arendelle. I don't deserve Anna as a sister-in-law, she's so much better than any other in-law you could hope to have.

"Welcome all." Hiccup spoke from where he was standing, his hands on table over a large map he made.

We turn our attention to him. 

"As you know, we've been building up our strength, gathering our allies, and weakening our enemies."

Cheers errupted from all around the room. Hiccup waited for silence. I sense worry from him. Why?

"I have good news and bad news."

What?

"Bad news is, when we freed both Pitch Black and Hades from the Isle with Fairy Godmother's Wand, she was able to sense it and command it to return to her."

Gasps and groans now echoed in the room. This is bad.

"What's the good news?" I ask flying above everyone to get Hiccup to continue.

"Maleficent was able to get in contact with the moors."

Good.

"AND she was able to find her people, the Dark Fae."

Maleficent appears, just then, and with her at least fifty others who resemble her. Men and women with large horns and huge feathered wings.

Now THAT is a game changer.

"So what's the plan?" Dad asks.

"The moors have enough power to rip open the barrier. After that we need to immediately evacuate all Isle residents. By boat, dragon, fairy...it doesn't matter but we need to remove them quickly, because Auradon will instantly know.

We need the fae, dragons, and our ships ready to fight off anything Auradon throws at us. Everyone else must concentrate on both sinking the Isle and destroying the bridge. As long as those two landmarks exsist we're fighting a losing battle." Hiccup pounded the map for emphasis.

We nod and cheer in agreement. Victory or death. 

"We leave tomorrow." Hiccup closed the meeting.

This is it. No turning back now.

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Author's Note: I'm so glad I was able to get this chapter finally published. Sorry for the long wait and thank you all who have been reading, voting, following, and commenting on this book. Please vote, comment, and share this chapter. 🤗