Chapter 3

I tried to contain my composure as his warm breath danced along my ear and down my neck. I felt his hand slide from my hip down to gently squeeze my ass before he pulled away from me his blue eyes connecting with my honey brown eyes once more.

I stood returning his gaze. You would think after all the times he had come to see me for drinks tonight, I'd be used to this. But standing next to him, only inches apart changed everything.

I quickly got myself out of my trance as I smiled sweetly up at him, "your girls don't seem to feel the same way" I smirked granting a chuckle from him.

"Well then this won't help the matter any will it,"  he smiled as his eyes turned dark with lust. He grabbed for my hand and laced our fingers as he pulled it up and tenderly laid a kiss on the back of my hand.

"Come on Lexa, let's go somewhere a little more private," he said as he turned and guided me through the crowd of people that had gathered around him.

I quickly turned back to face the bar as I saw Rachel playfully fanning herself  as she gave me a thumbs up. I nervously returned her smile not knowing what was coming next.

Here was the man whom I had the biggest thing for sweet talking me and having trouble keeping his eyes and his hands to himself since the moment he stepped in this bar, and here I was acting like a giddy teenager.

God damn it Lex, pull it the fuck together. Do you know how many girls in here wish they could be you right now?

After what felt like an eternity, Austin dropped my hand as he headed into the less crowded VIP section and headed over to the small leather sofa over in the corner.

He sank down into the sofa and before I could even contemplate my next move I felt his free arm snake around my waist as he pulled my petite frame down to his lap.

Without thinking I wrapped both my arms around his neck and stared for the thousandth time into his gorgeous eyes as his hand softly danced back and forth on my thigh.

He leaned his forehead into mine as a small smirk came across his face.

"I've been waiting all night for this moment Lexa," he said his lips inches from mine.

I swallowed the lump forming in my throat as I was fighting for the words to escape. After what seemed like an eternity I quietly answered.

"Me too Austin."

My fingers played with the curls at the nape of his neck as his hands began to explore my body a little more freely as we playfully gazed into each other's eyes not wanting to be the one to make the next move.

Jesus Lex what the hell got into you, slow your roll.

I playfully laughed at my inner monologue as Austin's hands slid to my thighs as he repositioned me to be straddling him on the couch.

My eyes lit up with a new intensity as I realized something was about to happen between me and Austin right here in this very public club...and I didn't even care.

I let his hands travel under my shirt and up my back as my finger traced the dagger tattoo on the side of his face, our eyes never leaving each other.

I slowly leaned in to him again as his hands slid painfully slow down my back and even painfully slower to my inner thighs where he gently squeezed causing me to snap my eyes closed and let out a small moan.

I couldn't ignore it any longer, this man was driving me wild and the warm wet sensation coming from my heat was the green light I needed.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and slowly started grinding down on his lap and bit my bottom lip, not breaking our gaze once.

His hands slowly drifted around to squeeze my ass as I felt his bulge growing in his pants.

Just when I thought I couldn't take anymore of this game we were playing I felt his lips collide with mine with such intensity as if he was afraid it would all disappear if he stopped. 

I brought my hands up and tangled them in his messy curls as he wrapped his arms around my waist pushing me down harder onto his hardened form. I let out a small moan as his tongue was gently gliding along my bottom lip begging for entrance.

I parted my lips as we deepened the kiss, each of us trying to battle for dominance. I felt his hands slowly slide up the back of my shirt again as he made his way to the front slowly pushing his hands up under my bra as his thumbs gently grazed my nipples.

I moaned into his mouth as I gently tugged at his bottom lip with my teeth causing a small moan to escape from his lips, breaking the kiss.

My hands finally left his curls as I slowly slid them down the front of his shirt landing just above his belt buckle. Our foreheads were pressed together and we were both breathing heavily waiting for the next one to make their move.

Our eyes met for just a split second as it felt like we were the only two in existence. I pressed my lips against his as we picked up right where we left off, my hands working his belt buckle.

Fuck Lex, acting a slut totally isn't your thing, but damn does it feel good.

After just a few seconds I undid his belt and the button to his pants. I slowly broke the kiss as my hands found the zipper and my eyes gazed downward.

"Fuck Lexa," he panted as he started kissing the side of my neck, his hands dipping out of my bra and headed towards the buttons of my pants.

"Yo man, sorry to break up this sexy as fuck porno scene in the middle of the club, but we're heading out" Adam who was clearly intoxicated laughed as he slapped Austin in the back.

I quickly slid off of Austin and buried my head into his shoulder.

"Fuck off," Austin chuckled as he fixed himself before buttoning his pants and belt.

He looked over at me and gently rubbed my back noting the obvious embarrassment that was coursing through my body.

I looked up at him, my long brown hair hanging in my face and my cheeks red with embarrassment.

"Austin, I'm sorry I'm really not like this," I said shaking my head. "I don't know what-"

He gently placed a kiss on my lips stopping me mid sentence as his fingertips brushed against my face moving my hair behind my ear.

"You look like and angel, but play like the devil," he smirked a hungry look in his eyes. "Just what I like"