Chapter 44

"Baby I can't believe that you came back to me" he said pulling away from the kiss a smile on his face.

"I couldn't be without you baby, I told you I needed to be with you" I said looking up at him sweetly.

He leaned in and put a quick kiss on my lips before putting his arm around me and walking me over towards Smitty and Dani. He sat down on the empty couch and pulled me close next to him, grabbing my legs and pulling them on top of his. I leaned my head into the crook of his next and closed my eyes, his fingers rubbing circles on my arms.

God I missed this man so much, now that I was back everything feels right.

"So Smitty and Dani tell me that you were quite unbearable the past few days rockstar" I said reaching my hand up and tapping him on the nose.

"I can't lie I was. I hated every minute of being alive without you baby girl, I felt like my heart had been ripped out and ran over by a tank. I felt empty" he said looking down at me, his finger running down my jawline.

I looked up into his ocean blue eyes being met with sincerity and truth. A small smile starting to form on my face.

"Wow baby, it sounds like the same feelings I was going through" I said.

"Ouch, but I truly deserved that comment" he said putting his hands up to his heart with a smile before he grabbed the cigarette behind his ear and put between his lips and sparking it lit.

He blew out a puff of smoke and I could feel my mouth start to water, trying my hardest to fight the urge of wanting to spill my guts all over the floor. I snuggled into him his hand running slowly down my back, but I couldn't take it.

"I'm sorry, I'll be right back" I said quickly getting up from the couch and running as quickly as I could to the bathroom.

As soon as I got to the bathroom everything came out. Fuck I don't know how the hell I was going to keep this a secret for much longer.

"You okay Lex?" Dani asked coming into the bathroom.

"Yeah" I laughed flushing the toilet and walking out washing my hands and putting a stick of gum into my mouth.

"How the hell are you going to do this?" she laughed leaning up against the wall and crossing her arms over her chest.

"To be honest, I don't have a fucking clue" I laughed pulling my hair up into a ponytail. I was starting to look pale again, but was hoping I could chalk it up to being exhausted from the flight, which honestly wasn't too far fetched.

We walked back out to the room to see Smitty and Austin playing beer pong. I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist resting my head on his back. He stopped playing and reached one arm behind him resting on my ass and slightly turned his head.

"If I'm going to get a hug, I want you in front of me so I can kiss those pretty lips" he said.

I laughed as I let go and walked in front of him, my arms snaking around his waist and his arms resting on my lower back pulling me in close so there was no space between us. I looked up into his eyes to be met with him staring down at me, a huge smile spread across his face.

"Shit baby girl, you have no idea how glad I am that you are back in my arms" he said bringing his one hand up and pushing the hair behind my ear, his thumb grazing my cheek.

"Baby you have no idea how happy I am to be back in your arms" I smiled standing up on my tiptoes and melting my lips together with his.

"Alright guys, you have the rest of forever to tell each other how much you missed each other. Right now Austin has a game to lose"