Chapter 21

It was well past 3AM as we all piled back onto the bus heading to Philly, and it was clear that the guys didn't want the party to stop.

"Anyone up for some Poker?" Jay asked reaching into a drawer and pulling out a deck of cards.

"Babe, you do what you want but I'm tired as shit so I'm going to bed," Danielle said walking over and placing a kiss on Smitty's lips.

"Night sexy," he said smacking her ass.

She shook her head with a smile.

"Night Lex, see you in the morning"

"Do you mind if I play a game of Poker?" Austin asked slurring his words ever so slightly as he sat down at the table.

He had some where near 10-12 bottles of Bud Light and did a few beer bongs between the end of the concert and getting back on the bus and didn't look anywhere near tired.

"Baby you do you, don't change because I'm here," I laughed.

He flashed a goofy smile as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into him, his head resting on my stomach.

"Your so amazing Lex" he said0p\ as he put a kiss on my stomach and laced his fingers with mine.

I chuckled as I bent down and placed a soft kiss on his lips.

"Night baby"

He smiled at me as I turned to walk away, his gentle grip remaining on my hand until I pulled our fingers apart.

I sauntered back towards our room on the bus careful not to wake Danielle who looked to already be asleep and walked into the room. I decided to keep the door open a crack as I slipped out of my clothes and pulled on a pair of shorts and a loose fitting t-shirt.

-----------

Austin's POV

"Austin man, you must really have it bad bro" Jay said as he shuffled the deck.

"Yeah dude, that is totally not like you" Adam laughed grabbing a Bud Light from the cooler.

"Normally you would've been all over that chick with the big tits. She was practically throwing them and herself right in your face," Jay laughed.

"Yeah I don't know, she wasn't anything I haven't seen before" I said with a shrug of my shoulders.

"Bull fucking shit man! Big tits, fake face, petite. She had Posty written all over her!" Dre yelled.

I ran my hands through my hair as I grabbed a cigarette from the pack and sparked it lit, inhaling deeply. They weren't wrong, that girl was good looking. She was the type of girl I would invite back to chill with us after the show, but there was one thing that resonated with me that Dre said....she had Posty written all over her, not Austin.

"You can't tell me you weren't in the slightest bit attracted to her. Don't get me wrong Lexa is great I love her and she has such a sweet personality, but come on" Adam said looking at him.

"Plus Lex told you to do you and not change just because she's here" Jay shrugged.

I swallowed hard.

"Okay, so she was fucking good looking, there I admit it. I couldn't fucking keep my eyes off her," I said as I forcefully threw my poker hand down face up on the table and grabbed my beer and took a sip.

I felt an extreme rush of guilt flow through my body as the words fell off my lips. I had an amazing girl sleeping in my bed, on my bus who gave up everything to be with me, and here I am still checking out other fucking girls.

Fall Apart / Post Maloneजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें