Chapter 13

"Lexa! Where the...fuck I'm sorry!"

I looked over and saw Rachel quickly turn from the doorway as I felt Austin instantly start loose himself.

He rolled off of me as I placed my hands over my face, embarrassment coursing through my body like lightening.  I looked over as I heard Austin laughing quietly.

"What could possibly be so fucking funny right now," I said with raised eyebrows.

"As fucking annoying as it is, we always have the habit of getting interrupted at the wrong fucking times don't we," he laughed as he turned his head placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Well aren't you handling this well," I said as I sat up pulling my knees in to my chest trying to hide the anger I was harboring for Rachel.

He slid behind me as he moved all of my hair over my right shoulder, his arms snaking around my waist and his chin resting on my left shoulder.

"Don't worry, I'll make it up to you later. You'll be begging for me to stop as your screaming my name," he said quietly his breath dancing on my neck.

An overwhelming wave of excitement rolled through my body at his words as I grabbed his hands and laced his fingers with mine.

He squeezed slightly as he placed a kiss just under my earlobe.

"Come on, let's get finished packing. You still have to show me some of Pittsburgh before we grab your bags and head back to the hotel."

I slid off the bed and walked over towards my pile of clothes. I dug through my drawers as I pulled out a pair of red lace thongs and a strappy red bralette and placed them on.

He looked over at me as he stood shirtless in my bedroom, a smile on his face.

"Damn Lexa, you get more and more beautiful each time I look at you," he said as his eyes trailed up and down my petite frame

I felt my face flush as I felt like it was matching the tone of my lingerie as he grabbed his shirt and pulled it back over his head. Running his fingers through his hair he tossed on his hat and fell onto my bed.

"Do you mind if I turn on the game while you finish packing?" he asked as he laid back on the bed placing his arms behind his head.

I rolled my eyes as I tossed the remote in his direction.

"If you must," I sighed as I turned away and started folding clothes putting them in my suitcases still wearing nothing but my lingerie.

He chuckled as he flipped through the channels before finding the Cowboys game on TV.

"Don't worry Lexa, you'll be snuggled into me cheering them on one day soon"

"In your dreams," I said as I playfully threw a shirt at him causing a smile to form on his lips.