Chapter 27

"I'll see you after the show rock star" I placed a kiss on his lips, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"You sure you don't need anything for today?" his hands laying gently on my ass.

I shook my head laughing slightly.

"No baby really, I'm okay. You better get going before your late for rehearsal or whatever you big time celebrities call it" I said laughing.

"Sound check Lexa, it's called sound check" he said rolling his eyes and shaking his head playfully.

"Well excuse me" I said rolling my eyes and turning my head away from him.

He smacked my ass playfully as he pulled me in wrapping his arms around me, burying his face into my neck.

"Your too much Lex, I love you" he said quietly, placing a kiss on the side of my head.

"I love you too" I said back sweetly, feeling my body leave his embrace as he walked out of the suite.

God did I love hearing him say that to me. I couldn't get enough of it.

I slowly sauntered back into the bedroom and started getting dressed. I was going to spend the afternoon with Danielle. We were going out to lunch at a small cafe in town and maybe doing some shopping before the show.

I pulled out my ripped medium wash jeans, a black long sleeve v-neck t-shirt, and settled on my white Sperry sneakers. Looking out of the window I saw that it was a windy day so I decided to pull my wavy brown locks up into a long loose bouncy ponytail.

I was in the middle of applying my mascara when my phone buzzed on the counter next to me. Looking over I saw it was Austin. I smiled and shook my head finishing my makeup before picking up the phone.

"I forgot to tell you that Lee is going to go with you and Dani today"

"Baby you really didn't have to" I sent the text as I grabbed my jacket off the back of the chair headed towards the door

"Smitty and I want our girls safe, so I most certainly did. Have fun today baby girl 💋"

"Thank you baby that was really sweet. And I will💋😍"

I shoved my phone into the back pocket of my jeans and threw on my jacket. I grabbed my purse off of the counter by the door before opening it to be met with whom I was most certain was Lee.

"Oh uhm hi there" I said nervously. There was no mistaking this man as Austin's body guard.

"Hey Lexa, nice to finally meet you" he said with a warm smile holding out his hand.

I shook it nervously as we both walked towards the elevator to meet Dani in the lobby.

"So I never had a body guard with me before" I blurted out in an anxiety ridden moment.

"It's no biggie, I don't hover. I just promised Austin I'd keep an eye on you. Think of me like the over protective older brother" he laughed as the elevator reached the lobby and he followed me out.

"I'll be waiting in the car out front" he said walking away.

"I see Austin called Lee for today..." Dani said rolling her eyes playfully.