Chapter 37

Lexa's POV

"Baby you look amazing" Austin said as I walked out of his dressing room in the outfit that he bought me today.

He walked up to me wrapping his arm around my waist and pulled me in close to him. He pushed my hair over my shoulder and ran his fingertips down the side of my face softly. My arms resting comfortably around his waist. He leaned in and connected his lips softly with mine.

"Mmm, and you smell so good" he said laughing.

"You don't look bad yourself rockstar" I said with a smile. He was wearing his baby pink leather suit a plain white tee underneath with silver rhinestone cowboy boots. His curls were fixed perfectly and his wrist was adorned with his diamond Rolex.

"There is only one thing that would make your outfit even better" he said taking my hand and guiding me back on the bus.

"Where are we going? Everyone is waiting for us" I laughed.

"This will only take a minute" he said with a laugh as we walked on the bus we reached the living area and he gently pushing me down on the couch. He walked away from me a smile on his lips as he headed towards the back room. Seconds later he walked out with a rather large box in his hand.

"Austin..." I started as he sat down next to me.

"You don't even know what it is yet so no comments until you open it" he said a nervous smile spreading on his face

I took in a breath as I pulled the gold top with the white bow off the top of the box and took in a sharp breath. The box seemed to resemble a box a necklace would come in, but no necklace that I was used to. This looked like something that needed to be displayed to get the full effect.

I tilted the box out of the other box and held it in my hand my eyes looking up at him a mixture of excitement and nervousness flowing through them.

He had both of his hands on my very exposed thigh, a nervous look spreading across his face as I slowly opened the lid to the box. When I saw the beautiful diamond tennis necklace gleaming brightly under the lights from the bus I felt my heart stop as a tear welled up in my eyes.

"Austin, its so beautiful! I don't even know what to say besides this had to cost a fortune. I've never owned anything like this my whole life" I said trying to find the words to express how much I loved and appreciated it, but failing miserably.

He smiled as he quickly wiped the tear from my eye before it had a chance to run down my cheek.

"No crying baby girl, not even happy tears. You look to beautiful tonight to ruin your makeup" he laughed taking the box out of my hands and gently pulling the necklace out. I turned around on the couch and gathered my curly hair all to one side as he carefully put it around my neck. My hand came up touching it as I looked down at how beautiful it was.

I turned around to face him my eyes dancing with his. I cupped the one side of his face and laced my other hand with his.

"Austin thank you so much, this is so beautiful. I've never had anyone buy me anything before let alone a necklace that I don't even want to know how much it costs. I love you so much. You have all of me forever." I said as I leaned in and connected my lips with his.

He pulled away after a moment as he stood up taking my other hand in his pulling me up off the couch and pulling me close.

"You deserve it Lexa for putting up with everything about me and my life. I love you so much too, and I am yours for as long as you will have me"

He put another quick kiss on my lips before stepping back and taking me in.

"Now let's get going, I don't know if I am prepared to fight people tonight" he said with a grin grabbing my hand and walking with me off of the bus.