Chapter 16

I was woken up slowly by Austin placing small kisses on the back of my shoulders as he slowly started bringing his soft lips up towards my ear lobe, his tongue lightly grazing my skin in between his lips making soft contact with my skin.

I felt a rush of emotion build up at my heat at his slow sensual movements, his fingertips were slowly drifting across the front of my body slowly making their way down towards the waist band of my red thong.

His fingers grabbed each side, pulling them down slowly, my feet hooking inside pushing them off completely when they got low enough.

I felt him smirk against my neck, moving his hand to my inner thigh moving my legs apart before his tattooed fingers slowly slid towards my throbbing core that was dripping with anticipation for his touch.

I took in a sharp breath as I felt his fingers fill me, his thumb rubbing small circles on my clit sending waves of ecstasy to crash through my body.

"Oh my God Austin" I said between baited breaths.

"Your so wet for me Lexa" his raspy voice whispered into my, his fingers pumping agonizingly slow in my soaking wet heat.

A moan was all I was able to offer up in response as I felt his hardened member pushing against my ass begging for its escape, and I was eager to help.

I rolled over, careful to not let his fingers leave my center, as I pushed my lips against his, our tongues instantaneously colliding, my hand dipping down below the waistband of his blue plaid boxers.

I grabbed his hardened length firmly in my hand as I started slowly rubbing him up and down causing a small groan to come from his mouth. his fingers intensifying their pace inside of me.

"Baby that feels so fucking good," he said his lips leaving my mouth.

His free hand quickly removed his boxers as he slowly removed his fingers from my wet heat causing my eyes to spring open with a look of desperation.

"Don't worry baby girl, I'm not done with you yet," he smiled, his hands sliding up my sides towards the front of my breasts unhooking the front of my strapless red bralette allowing my full breasts to bounce free.

He looked down at me taking in my every inch of my very exposed self as I lay on the bed under him desperately waiting for him to make the next move.

"So beautiful," he said as he started placing small kisses up my body.

He paused at my breasts, slowly nibbling on my hardened left nipple, his thumb slowly grazing over my right before his lips settled on my earlobe.

"You have no idea what you do to me Lexa, I can't get enough of you," he said trailing kisses from my earlobe over to my lips.

"Austin please, I need to feel you inside of me" I said desperately.

"How bad do you want me baby?"

"So fucking bad, I need you"

"Just what I wanted to hear baby girl" he smiled, without warning his hardened cock slid effortlessly into my dripping wet hole.

We both let out a groan at the euphoric sensation coursing through our bodies as our lips met and he began thrusting inside of me with a hungry desire as if he couldn't get enough.

He grabbed my arms and threw them over my head as his tattooed hands slid around my tiny  wrists restraining them down against the white sheets, his lips trailing over and kissing and nibbling along my collar bone.

"Wrap your legs around me baby," he breathed heavily before returning to leaving agonizing kisses against my skin.

I quickly obliged as I felt him slide deeper inside of me, intensifying the already delicious sensation that was flowing through my body like electricity.