Chapter 28

The ride back to the hotel was silent, but a comfortable silence. I sat next to Austin, his arm draped around me rubbing circles on my bare arm my head resting into the crook of his neck and his resting gently on mine lifting it from time to time to put a kiss on the top of my head.

We pulled up to the Regis and Austin sat us up leaning over the front of the seat talking with Lee.

"I think you are done for the night man. I'm pretty sure everyone else is going to be taking an uber home. Thanks for taking us back early" he said kindly.

"Not a problem man" he said getting out of the car and opening the door for us.

Austin grabbed my hand helping me out as we made our way into the lobby and onto the elevator that took us to the top floor opening the doors to the hallway leading to our suite.

We walked in and he stopped me immediately cupping my face in his hands. His blue eyes looked sad and filled with worry, his thumbs gently rubbing on the soft skin under my eyes. He moved one hand to put some loose hairs behind my ear.

"Lexa, will you tell me what happened?" he asked.

I nodded my head grabbing his hand and walking us to the bedroom. I just wanted to get into bed in a comfy t-shirt and cuddle up to him, explaining to him everything that happened and what took me from playful drunk Lexa to basket case in a matter of minutes.

"Can we just get ready for bed and cuddle while I spill?" I asked him suddenly kinda shy.

"Of course baby girl" he said lifting his shirt off and dropping it and his jeans to the floor.

"Can I wear that?" I asked him a shy smile on my face pointing at his t-shirt.

He laughed picking it up off the floor walking over to me and setting it on the bed, a seductive but caring look in his eyes. He placed his hands at the hem of my black Nirvana racerback pulling it over my head and throwing it on the floor, his fingertips gently moving up my arms and down my back finding the hooks to my bra and unhooking it letting it slide to the floor.

His hands traveled slowly around to the front of my body gently running over my perky breasts and down my stomach reaching my jeans. He unbuttoned and unzipped them quickly pulling them and my black lace panties down, his eyes not leaving me for a second.

"Your so beautiful Lexa, so fucking beautiful. I love you baby girl"

I felt my body go weak at his words, letting him slide his skeleton merch shirt over my petite frame it settling mid thigh. He picked me up wedding style, my arms draped around his neck as he placed a warm kiss on my full lips. He sat me down on the bed reaching under me to pull the covers down so I could nestle myself between them. He climbed over me and climbed into the bed pulling me into him.

"You look sexy wearing nothing but my shirt, just thought I'd tell you that" he said a playful tone in his voice as he placed a kiss on my head.

"Thanks Austin" I felt my cheeks start to turn red at his small statement.

"Okay, so tell me what happened tonight baby girl"

"It was more like this afternoon when this all started."

"What happened this afternoon?" I felt his body become tense.

"Nothing bad baby. Nothing like I was in danger or anything" I said feeling his body relax a little.

"Lunch with Dani was great, I really like her and I can't believe how quick we became friends"

I felt him chuckle "I'm glad baby girl"