Chapter 10

As much as I tried to fall asleep, it just didn't happen. My mind was racing at a million miles. My heart was telling me one thing, but my mind was telling me another. What was it that he really wanted out of me traveling with him? Did he just want someone there for when he needed them, or was he looking for something more? Did the reason even matter to me?

I took a deep breath as I looked up into his tattooed face. I took my finger and traced his dagger tattoo before running it along his jawline and down to his neck. I was in awe with this man. Everything about him was perfect for me. It wasn't his persona that I liked, it was him... Austin.

If I decided to finish the tour off with him, it wasn't because I wanted to live the rock star life. To be honest that was my biggest fear of traveling with him. I wanted to go with him to get to know him, to be there for him.

And okay, the sex was fucking amazing too. I could live with that for the next several months. I laughed at myself at that thought. Of course there was something sexual between us as well, I couldn't deny it. One touch, one look and I was going wild.

I pushed myself slowly up off of his chest so I wouldn't wake him as I put a kiss softly on his lips as I made my way towards the couch, pulling my cellphone out of my pocket.

I sank down and pulled my knees into my chest as I started texting the only person I knew would help me make this decision.

"Hey sis! Thanks for checking in on me! What if I got kidnapped or something?" I hit the send button and looked at the time.

9:00am she should be up by now.

I looked out the window at the bright Pittsburgh morning as I waited for her to text back.

"Sorry! I didn't want to interrupt anything ;) but I'm glad that you are alright!"

I laughed quietly as I started my text back.

"I really feel the love Rach."

"<3 anytime sis! Soooooo, tell me! I need the tea!"

I took a deep breath as I tried to figure out how to wrap last night/this morning into one simple text.

"It was nothing short of amazing to be perfectly honest. Austin is a really great guy. He seems very caring, very humble and very genuine."

"I'm rolling my eyes over here. I know you are holding out on me."

"Okay okay, so maybe I am."

"Well spill it! I saw that hot make out session in the club you can't tell me it stopped there"

"You're right, it didn't. And it's totally not like me, I just completely lost control of myself. But I have no regrets about it, it was amazing"

"Damn girl, you had sex with Post Malone. Fuck. I never thought you had it in you."

"It really isn't like me, your right."

"So now what? Are you still there with him?"

I looked over my shoulder to see him still sleeping comfortably on the bed. I smiled as I turned my attention back to my conversation with Rachel.

"Yes I'm still here with him. He's sleeping right now."

"And why aren't you sleeping next to the beautiful man?!"

I let out a sigh.

"I haven't slept yet Rachel, there is something weighing heavily on my mind"

"???"

"He asked me if I would travel the rest of his tour with him..."

"WHAT?! Lex this is HUGE!"