Chapter 33

Austin's POV

I felt my blood start to boil as I watched Dre walk off down the hall towards the party. He was fucking right, I almost fell for that girl and if I were drinking prior to coming down here, everything I had would be fucking ruined.

I ran my hands through my hair and took a deep breath, throwing a hat on my head and my bag over my shoulder as I walked off to get Lexa and get the hell out of here.

I walked through the door and quickly scanned the room until my eyes settled on Lexa, Dani and Smitty hanging over in the corner watching Adam and Jay play beer pong. I paused for a moment my eyes not leaving Lex. She was absolutely stunning. She wore a pair of dark washed distressed jeans with a pair of black high heels and a blue halter top. Her hair was pulled into a high, bouncy pony tail that cascaded to just above her shoulders. She was laughing at something Smitty had said, her smile radiating throughout the room.

I quickly walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her in close. Without hesitating I roughly connected her lips to mine devouring her kiss like I've been neglected from it for years. I ran my hands down to her ass and squeezed gently, her arms finally coming up and wrapping around my neck.

She pulled away from the kiss her eyes boring into mine, a confused yet happy look in her eyes, her fingers playing with my curls.

"Hi baby, is everything okay?" curiosity weighing heavy in her voice.

I gave her what I hoped was a convincing smile as I started running my hand across her lower back pulling her in close her head resting on my chest. I placed a kiss on the top of her head, inhaling her intoxicating scent.

"Everything's amazing babygirl, let's just get out of here okay?"

"Sounds great baby," she turned to grab her purse and smokes off of the couch.

"Why don't you and Dani go ahead and Smitty and I will grab some beer and the Fireball and we will meet you there okay?"

She nodded her head as her and Dani started walking off towards the exit. I took off my hat and quickly ran my hands through my hair as Smitty came next to me.

"What's up bro? I know your really into her and shit, but that was a kiss like you were trying to convince yourself that you actually do really love her"

"Let's grab the beer and the whiskey and when we get to the bus I'll explain" I said grabbing what I could and putting it into my bag. I wasn't sure how much beer was left on the bus, but I definitely didn't want to be in the position of me walking back in here alone to get more.

We walked out saying our goodbyes to Adam and Jay as we made our way to the door. We walked in silence until we reached the bus. I placed my bag down on the ground and grabbed a cigarette out of my pack and sparked it lit.

"So what was that all about man? I'm sure Lex felt it too"

"I almost fucked up man" I said blowing out a cloud of smoke.

"Excuse me, you almost what?" he asked me.

"I fucking almost fucked up man. Dre had these four girls waiting for me in my dressing room and the one walked up to me and she was acting all sexy holding my hand, whispering into my ear about how she promised me I'd have a great time. I fell for it for a moment man, I did."

"What do you mean you fell for it for a moment?" Smitty asked his eyes suddenly narrow.

"I didn't kiss her or anything, but fuck if I was fucking drinking I could've ruined the best fucking thing I have ever had."