Chapter 8

He looked down at me and the look in his eyes suddenly changed from caring and romantic to being filled with lust and desire.

He leaned down as he roughly attached his lips with mine not even giving me a chance to think as he pushed me up against the wall of the elevator holding my two arms above my head with his one hand as our tongues were desperately searching each other's mouths.

He quickly slid his free hand down my side as he brought it to the front and undid the buttons on my pants with ease, not breaking our kiss once.

I felt my body heat up and wetness pour from in between my legs as I felt him dip below the line of my thongs as he quickly slid his tattooed fingers into my heat.

He momentarily broke the kiss as his raspy voice whispered in my ear.

"I love that I can get you this wet Lexa"

I threw my head back and freed my hands as my whole world started spinning out of control and I let out a moan as my fingers traveled up his shirt and started to leave scratch marks on his back.

He let out a stifled groan as his lips connected with the skin on my neck as he switched between sucking and nipping on my sensitive skin.

"Austin" I moaned as his fingers pumped effortlessly in and out of my throbbing heat.

"Are you going to cum baby?" he asked as his lips trailed from my neck back up towards my own.

"Yes I'm so close, please Austin" I begged not even caring how pathetic and desperate I sounded.

He quickly pulled his fingers out of me and shoved my pants down as he made his way to his own pants, his hardened form fully exposed through his now tight jeans.

I tangled my fingers in his curls as his lips met mine once again as he pulled his restrained member out.

He intensified the kiss as he slid his dick into my dripping heat and I felt him let out a small groan as he slid effortlessly in and out of me.

"Austin I can't hold it in anymore," I moaned through heavy breaths.

"Let it out baby, I want to feel you cum all over my dick," he said in his raspy whisper.

Almost as if I was waiting for his words of reassurance, I felt like my world was spinning out of my control as my orgasm intensely rolled throughout my whole body.

I moaned his name as my fingers pulled hard at his curls. I felt Austin harden inside me as he grabbed my hands from his hair and held them
against the wall as his lips hungrily explored my own.

His pace quickened as I felt him groan against my lips as he released just as I was coming down from my high.

He pulled away from me as he placed his forehead against mine as we both struggled to catch our breaths.

"Why are you so fucking perfect?" he asked as he ran his thumb over my swollen lips.

I didn't know how to respond but I didn't need to as he placed his lips softly back on mine before pulling himself out of me and buttoning himself back up.

I fixed myself and ran my fingers through my hair as I realized the elevator wasn't moving as I looked up at the screen to see it had already approached its floor.

I laughed silently as he grabbed my hand and pushed the button for the doors to open. "I'm sure whoever saw that got a real surprise."

He looked over at me and smiled, "Since it's almost 5:30 in the morning I'm assuming not many people are just randomly roaming the hotel Lexa"