Chapter 25

I leaned into the mirror and applied a coat of nude lip gloss on my lips and ran my fingers through my wavy hair. I stepped back and looked at my reflection in the mirror. I hadn't had this dress on in a few years and I was pleasantly surprised how it still hugged my curves perfectly. I added a silver necklace, a silver bracelet and a few sprays of Dolce & Gabbana the One before sliding into my black Michael Kors pumps.

I let out a deep breath before turning the door knob to the bathroom and walked out into the lavish presidential suite at the St. Regis. I looked around the large bedroom and saw his clothes from earlier thrown on the bed and his Rolex collection laid out on the dresser, the scent of his expensive cologne hanging in the air.

Walking through the bedroom I stepped into the dimly lit living area and saw Austin sitting next to the fireplace. He was dressed in grey dress pants, a white shirt unbuttoned to fully expose his bison skull tattoo, a grey vest and his diamond Rolex on his left arm, his hair perfect and not out of place. A glass of bourbon was clutched in one hand a cigarette in the other.

Fuck he looked so sexy sitting there. This man I swear. If he doesn't know how incredibly sexy he is he's out of his mind.

His head popped up as he heard my heels click across the marbled floor

His head popped up as he heard my heels click across the marbled floor. His eyes instantly began burning with desire a huge smile forming on his face.

"Well God damn baby girl, you look so fucking amazing" he said opening his arms as I walked over and sat down on his knee.

"Thanks baby, you clean up quite well yourself," I teased placing my index finger on the tip of his nose.

He smiled setting his drink down on the small table making it easier for him to rest his hand on my exposed thigh.

Leaning into me he brushed his lips against mine before sliding them down my neck and kissing across my collarbone.

His touch was driving me wild, the familiar wet sensation pooling in between my legs, the back of his hand running down the side of my face.

"Baby, your so fucking gorgeous" he whispered his hand sliding up underneath my dress.

I took in a sharp breath as I felt his thumb began rubbing circles onto my swollen nub of nerves.

"No underwear baby girl, you know how much I love that" his raspy voice whispered into my ear.

"Austin shit that feels so good"

He smiled as he leaned into me meshing our lips together sweetly, his tongue running against my bottom lip begging for entrance. Parting my mouth slightly our tongues twisted together.

He moved me to straddle him, his hand pushing my dress up above my hips, his thick tattooed fingers easily sliding into my wet hole.

"Fuck Austin" I cried out his fingers moving at a steady rhythm pushing in and out of me.