Chapter 23

We barely made it up off of the couch before he started tearing off my clothing our lips melting together hungrily.

He put his hands under my ass as he lifted me up and carried me back to our room, throwing me down roughly on the bed. I got up on my knees and grabbed a fistful of his shirt pulling him onto the bed with me, my hands reaching to the hem and tearing it off of him.

I wrapped my one arm around his neck and the other around his waist as I pulled him close to me, my body aching for his touch and my heat dripping wet with anticipation.

We moved our lips together with fervor, his one hand pressing on my ass and his other tangled in my brown locks.

I broke my lips away as I started kissing down his neck making my way to his collarbone where I started sucking and biting his sensitive skin.

He let out a low growl as he pushed me back on the bed and hovered over me roughly pulling my yoga pants off of me throwing them on the floor.

"No fucking panties baby, just the fucking way I like it"

He roughly spread my legs apart as his tongue started aggressively assaulting my throbbing clit.

"Fuck baby, right fucking there" I whined melting into his touch, electricity coursing through my body as I arched my back.

He removed his mouth from my throbbing core as he pulled his pants down, his hardened cock springing free.

He hovered over me again, placing a trail of tiny bites up my body until he reached my lips pressing his against mine firmly.

"Suck my cock baby" he demanded.

I obediently obliged as I pushed him up off of me and leaned over his hardened length, running my tongue painfully slow on the sensitive underside before circling the tip with my tongue.

His fisted a handful of my hair as he let out a low moan as I started to deep throat his cock repeatedly.

"Holy fuck baby girl" he said taking in a sharp breath.

I kept up my pace my tongue deliciously rubbing on his sensitive underside, his grip on my hair tightening

"Fuck, as beautiful as your mouth is, I'm not cumming in it" he managed to get out before pulling me off of his rock hard cock and turning me around so I was on all fours in front of him.

He reached over the bed and grabbed his t-shirt taking both of my arms behind my back and tying them together, pressing my face into the bed sheets.

Without warning he put his hands on my hips and started relentlessly slamming into my soaking wet hole, his hips smacking against my ass with each thrust.

"I love how your pretty little pussy is so wet for me" he said in his raspy voice, his pace quickening.

"Baby, oh god right there baby. Fuckkk..." I said loudly as he was relentlessly pumping into my g-spot.

"Cum on my fucking cock baby"

"Harder" I felt the word slip from my lips not caring how it made me sound.

I heard him let out an animalistic growl as his grip tightened on my waist.

"Fucking music to my ears"

He untied the shirt from around my wrists and rolled me over, his cock never leaving my heat.

"I want to see your beautiful face as I make you cum Lexa"

He put his hands up on the wall and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he began to roughly fuck the living hell out of me, slamming into me as far as he could go.