Chapter 19

"Yes we are still the fucking champs!"

I heard Austin yell over the loud music coming from the backstage area we were using for the before and after parties of the concert.

"It seems like Austin and Adam won another game," Danielle laughed as we walked from the area we were getting dressed at towards the party that was unfolding in front of us.

"Are you excited for your first Posty show!?"

"Of course, I've been dying to see him perform"

"You'll have to let me know if it is as good as the performance he puts on in the bedroom" she said with a wink as we walked into the room.

My face felt like it was on fire as I put my hand through my wavy hair letting it fall wherever it landed.

I took in a sharp breath.

"I don't know, that's a tough act to follow" I said with a laugh.

"Damn, Austin must really know how to preform" she laughed handing me a Bud Light.

"Posty we are your biggest fans ever! Can we get a picture with you please?"

My head shot up at the words I was hearing floating across the room. My eyes roamed over the crowd to see two girls around my age with long light brown hair talking with Austin, their boobs overflowing their shirts that looked to be three sizes too small.

"Sure of course" Austin answered in his typical kind manner as he stood in the middle of the two girls and put his arms around their shoulders, throwing up the peace sign on both hands.

I saw Smitty hand the cellphone back to one of the girls as Austin removed himself from between them and grabbed a new beer from the cooler that was positioned by the pong table as he stood chatting with the two girls.

"Hey, relax girly" Danielle said, bumping my arm with her elbow.

I shook myself out of my trance looking over at her.

"Huh? I'm fine" I laughed as I took a long sip of my beer and grabbed a cigarette out of the pack Austin gave me earlier in the morning and sparked it lit.

Danielle raised her brows at me.

"Lex, your nervousness is radiating off of you"

I took a long puff on my cigarette blowing out a thick cloud of smoke before returning my beer to my lips.

"I'm nervous sure, but I'll be okay. It's not like Austin and I are anything anyway, we're just kinda fooling around right now, if he finds them attractive it's no biggie. Besides, he's just being Posty right now"

But really, those fucking whores better back off.

I looked over at Danielle hoping that she was buying into my answer. I couldn't have her think I was a stage five clinger, jealous of every girl that approached Austin after I had only known him for less than a week.

"OK first of all it's okay to be nervous, but your handling this way better than I did when I started traveling with Smitty. I was stuck to him like glue, making sure every fucking girl that walked through that door knew that he was my man."

"Really? I honestly can't see that" I laughed taking a sip of my beer, my eyes wandering back over to see the one girl getting closer to Austin.

Okay, why isn't he moving from her? Hello! I'm over here!

She nodded her head taking a sip.

"I used to be awful! But then I thought to myself, I'm the one that he takes to bed every night. As long as he looks and doesn't touch what is he hurting and since then I've been accepting of it"