PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE

A whole lot of people love you,
Many are die-heart fans.
I too am waiting in that queue,
I don't even know if I stand a chance.

"And you're writing oh-so-romantic poems again." Kajal said as she peeked into my notebook.

"Sneaking is rude!" I said after I gasped a bit dramatically and flipped the page to a fresh, blank one the moment I noticed my teacher walk past our desk.

"I'm just saying that it's pretty useless. You know, because the one to whom you dedicated all of these lyrics doesn't even know that someone like you exists." Kajal said and shrugged as she dropped her head back to the Trigonometric Ratios on her notebook.

"You ruined my mood to write," I grumbled as I pushed the notebook into my bag the moment I heard the period bell ring, indicating the torture ,aka, Mathematics Class was over.

Both Kajal and I now headed out for the canteen to enjoy the break time. The corridors were bright and open, giving a wide view of the College's front lawns where a few students walked about leisurely. Students rushed out of the classes and swarmed the corridors, taking a relieved breath as they got a break to relax out for a while.

"Oye AK!" Someone called when I was walking through the corridors and I whipped my head to look at the direction of the voice.

No, AK aren't the initials of my name. I'm Tanya Rathore. Well, AK actually stands for Ayushmann Khurrana if you haven't guessed yet. I don't know why and how, but I've developed this certain kinda impulse to respond to that particular name. Does that qualify me as crazy? I'll never know.

I narrowed my eyes as Aarav reached me with a hilarious laugh. He does enjoy doing that AK thing.

"Stop doing that." I hissed in anger at him.

"Oh come on sister, don't be such a bore. The only reason why I live is to see that ray of hope and excitement pass through your face whenever you hear his name." Aarav said, making an innocent face, his brown locks falling over his forehead slightly and his gray eyes turning still with mischief. To top that up, he tilted his face to the side like a little kid.

TBH, I wanted to wipe that expression off his face.

Aarav's my twin brother and let me clear this out already: we are the explosive siblings. You know, the kind who always end up arguing and trying to prove that the other one is wrong. Though he's just older by a few minutes, he never misses an opportunity to remind me that he's the elder one. But hey, elder siblings are supposed to be highly responsible, right? And Aarav is far from 'responsible'.

"Whatever." I said and then turned on my heel, marching out towards the canteen with Kajal by my side.

Author's Note: 

Hey you!

Yes, you.

Thanks a lot for stopping by to read this fanfiction that I wrote up.

Lemme know in the comments if you like it.

Votes will be appreciated. It keeps me motivated you know.

1 L0V3 IUUUUU!!!

Weirdaf_1314
NoTeRindas11
IcecreamLoverxo
dreamcatcher0105_12
YoungGazelle
Chitrita_30
stars_are_mine
_AlwaysInLove_
GoldenUnseen
Jivika_malik

I tagged all my cute monkeys here :)
Lemme know if u like this book. Your support will mean everything to me. ❤️