Chapter : Three Recreations

Chapter : 3

" Better shut up now before I kill you!!!" I hissed at Aarav as I devoured the last of the pizza, trying to ignore his consistent laugh with all my might.

"So you mean *chuckle* she pushed her star actor *laughs* to the floor?" Aarav asked once again to Kajal for confirmation, shaking with a laugh at the end. Kajal nodded a yes while he chuckled once more at that.

"I didn't push him, to be precise he and I bumped by mistake and he tripped over my foot that made him fall." I explained as I glared at my brother to silently tell him to shut it out now.

"I don't care who fell and who didn't. The funniest part is that you stuttered to such an extent that AK though you were retarded!" Jake said and joined Aarav in the laughing fest.

I rolled my eyes at these idiots.

Jake, Aarav and Darshan had been the best of pals since third grade. They always move in a pack and no matter how much I deny it, they three share an adorable bond. Jake is as tall as Aarav and has got jet black hair and dark brown eyes. Darshan, meanwhile has got brown, curly locks and caramel brown eyes which accentuate his skin tone. Among the three, Darshan is the most calm while Jake is Aarav's partner in crime.  

To top all of this up, they started recreating the scene right there in the open area of Pizza Hut! Aarav came walking like Ayushmann and Kajal bumped into him. He acted as if he tripped and they both tumbled to the floor, laughing like maniacs. Meanwhile Jake and Darshan were filming it on their phones.

Looked like Kajal and Aarav were having the fun of their lives and Jake and Darshan had got the next potentially viral video on their phones. But hey! It all started from my stupidity which is now making me go mad at these morons! 

All the pairs of eyes fixated on these two morons whom I call my 'best friend' and 'brother' while I mentally facepalmed.

What lovely people I've got. Note the sarcasm.

Author's Note:

Hola! How was the chapter?

I'm sorry if it's short but don't worry, scroll over to the next chapter to read what happens next ;)

Votes will be appreciated!

GO ON, PROCEED READING NOW HUMAN :)