Chapter : Thirty Two BOO!!!

Chapter : 32 

Ayushmann's POV

Did I ever expect that I'd go head over heels in love with a girl? Definitely yeah, I did. I mean everybody does at some point of time, right?

But had I thought that she's gonna be a personality like Tanya? That's a definite no.

She certainly was a crazy fan of mine from the very beginning when I barely met her. It was quite usual and I would have let her name and face slip out of my mind anyway but some sort of an aura about Tanya persisted over me and now that I look back, I'm actually thankful that she happened to me.

Everything about her makes me adore her. The way she looks away when embarrassed, the way she despises her brother and at the same time loves him to no end, the way she stutters when nervous. Every bit of her character has casted a spell over me and I don't ever wanna break out of this enchantment.

"Is the witch gonna pop up now?" Tanya's voice brought me back on earth and I turned to look at her face in the semi-visible room. Her grey eyes were illuminated brightly by the light from the screen while they remained glued to the movie.

I looked down at the phone next to me on the coffee table which vibrated. It was a call from Bella. Reaching out, I rejected the call silently with a sigh for the seventh time probably. Tanya didn't seem to notice the calls for she was absorbed into the movie.

"Not a witch, it's a nun." I reminded her once more with a smile only to earn a playful punch on my shoulder.

"I hate you already for making me watch this thing..." She mumbled and yet kept looking ahead at the TV screen.

"It's not my fault that you scribbled the wish of watching a horror movie without shrieking out of fright." I stated and shrugged.

"Never would I have written that up had I known that someone would force me to watch The Nun." She sighed and scooted closer to me on the sofa when the music of the climax intensified, making it even more scary for her.

We were at my place and it was about evening now. It's a Sunday today and I thought of calling over Tanya so that we could accomplish another wish of hers. Seriously, making her wishes come true has become a part of me somehow. I wake up thinking about which one we can complete today.

Her arm brushed against mine as she pulled her feet up and hugged her knees, completely drowned into the story. Smiling, I cautiously leaned my head down, bringing my lips closer to her ear without making her aware of it. Taking a deep breath, I did what I thought would be fun.

"BOO!" I yelled into her ear which was followed by her crazy reaction. Tanya shrieked and punched me for real; an actual, hard punch on my nose. 

"WHY'D YOU DO THAT?!" Tanya asked, bewildered. The next moment her expression softened as she took notice of the way I had been rubbing my poor nose. She had landed her knuckles perfectly on the bridge of my nose and yeah, it hurt like hell.

"Oh God, I'm so sorry..." She said as she reached out and pulled my hands off my face to inspect the assault. I had tears glistening in my eyes even though I wasn't feeling like crying over that punch. Yeah, that's how hard she punched.

"Dammit woman, you're a fighter..." I admitted and grinned sheepishly as she traced her thumbs over my eyes and cheeks, wiping off the involuntary tears.

Tanya and I locked eyes as I looked into her grey ones which held a unique virtuousness and were radiant even in the dark room. Her eyes held genuine apology as she passed me a small smile which I returned happily, almost disremembering the painful sensations of the punch.

But then Tanya frowned as if a thought crossed her mind which seemed to bother her. She moved back and turned to face the TV screen ahead silently, her eyes drowned in her thoughts.

"What happened?" I asked, concerned.

"I had wished to watch the movie without shrieking and that's exactly what I ended up doing a moment ago..." Tanya mumbled, her eyes glued to the screen.

Smiling, I took her hand in mine which made her turn to look at me questioningly.

"You wish to watch the movie without shrieking at the scenes of the film. Instead you screamed at my prank so your wish has been on track still you know." I explained.

She bit her lower lip as she gave it a moment's consideration. Her lips curled upwards, displaying a gorgeous smile as she shook her head, her grey eyes twinkling in the darkness.

"You and your optimism." Tanya commented as we resumed to the movie.

To my annoyance, my phone vibrated again and as anticipated, it was Bella calling again. Reaching out, I rejected the call just like the previous seven times already. The main door opened and a figure walked in, interrupting the privacy. I frowned when I realized that it was my brother, Apar.

"Listen, Bella has been calli-" Apar was saying when I shook my head a no with commanding eyes so that Apar stops on whatever he was gonna say. My brother took the gesture and glanced at Tanya who was still watching the movie with all her attention.

Sighing, Apar gave me the look that said "Whatever you're doing is really wrong bro,"

I gestured for Apar to go to his room or at least leave this room for now and he rolled his eyes and walked off to the kitchen to help himself with some food.

Author's Note:-

Heyy Readers!
Any thoughts on who this Bella girl is? Why's she calling AK over and over and most importantly, What is Ayushmann hiding from Tanya?

Stay tuned for the coming updates!

Vote. Comment. Share.

(^0^)