Chapter : Thirty Three Ever Heard Of Virar?

Chapter : 33  

"Please!" Kajal asked me as she stood behind me with the outfit in her hands.

"No is the only answer you're gonna get on that one," I replied as I stuffed the decent tank-tops and capris into my bag.

"But I scanned SEVEN fashion stores in Mumbai to find this beauty!" Kajal whined as she gestured at that marine blue swim wear.

I threw her a blank look and turned back to packing the iron supplements and other prescribed medicines in the bag along with the outfits.

"Don't be such a bore Tanya!" Kajal tried.

"I'm not a bore, that outfit is too revealing," I replied as I held out a pair of jeans in each hand, trying to decide which one would match the beach theme.

"Yeah right," Kajal scoffed.

Our conversation got interrupted with a knock on my bedroom door.

"Girls, you have been packing since the last two hours," Jake's muffled voice reached us from the other side.

"Have patience," I yelled back.

"Too bad that AK will have to wait some more then," Aarav's voice reached us.

Ayushmann is here already?! Picking the last hair brush and pair of shoes, I stuffed them into the bag and zipped it close. Hopping out of my bed, I peeked a look at my reflection in the mirror and tied my hair back into a ponytail. I was dressed in a sky blue off-shoulder and grey jeans which matched my eyes. I turned to look at Kajal, asking for her opinion. She smiled and wolf whistled in approval.

We both headed out of my room and upon entering the living room, I stood there confused as the three boys, Aarav, Jake and Darshan, were sprawled over the sofa, playing some snipe shooter game on the PlayStation. I frowned at my brother when I realized how they lied.

"Told you that it'd work," Aarav spoke as he glanced at his pals with a smirk.

"YOU BASTARD!" I cussed as I picked a cushion from the adjacent sofa and threw it on his head.

The boys laughed and dashed out of the living room through the main door, their duffle bags slinging over their backs, and down the stairway. Adjusting the bag on my shoulder, I and Kajal too headed out of the living room.

"See you on Monday, Mom!" I called as I walked out

"Have fun!" Mom called back from the kitchen as we headed out.

***

"Hey," Ayushmann said as he climbed out of hiscar and reached me. He was wearing a deep blue T-shirt and army printed tracksmatched with deep blue sneakers. A white cap perched over his head which helped cover his identity and a pair of dark sunglasses hiding his brown orbs from the rest of the people in the Complex parking space.

"Hi," Was all I managed to squeak out of my nervousness as he glanced at my outfit once with a sincere smile.

"You're looking really-" AK was saying as he looked at me.

"HOT!" Jake's voice reached us, interrupting AK's words. We both turned to face Jake with confused eyes.

"What?" Ayushmann asked, his lips adorning a confused smile.

"You've got a damn hot ride today dude," Jake explained as he glided a hand over the open back, dark green jeep which AK had drove into the complex today.

"Oh, thanks." Ayushmann replied with a chuckle.

"So let's get going?" AK asked.

We all nodded and AK backed up a step and opened the door of the passenger seat for me. Smiling, I climbed in while my buddies and twin seated at the open back of the four-wheeler.

"I'm sure you find Khurrana hotter than the jeep," Kajal whispered to me from behind.

"That she does," AK replied to Kajal as he walked over to the driver's side and settled down beside me while she giggled. I, on the other hand, turned my eyes out of the window, trying in vain not to blush.

AK grinned playfully at me after which he tuned the music player up with some energetic beats of some Hollywood track as he drove through the Mumbai traffic. It was a Friday morning and the streets were deserted as it was a weekday which worked much to our advantage.

"So where are we headed to?" I asked AK, a curious smile on my lips.

"Ever heard of Virar?" Ayushmann asked me with a glint in his eyes.

"Holy pepperonis! We are going to Rajodi Beach?" Jake asked from the back.

"Yeah, you've been there?" AK asked Jake as he continued driving.

"I go there more than thrice a month man, one of the surf shacks belong to my cousin up there you see," Jake explained.

"Too bad I already booked all the spots yesterday. Had I known, I'd have headed to meet your cousin straight away," AK admitted.