Chapter : Thirty Six The Auburn-Haired Beauty

Chapter : 36

"That's all about the balancing," Vivek, our surfing coach, said and ended the theory part of his teaching.

"Great! So can we go dive into the waters now?" Jake asked. He was pissed that he had to study about surfing on a day when he had expected to be jumping about with the waves.

Vivek smirked and nodded a yes. As if immediately, Jake and the boys jumped up from the ground and dusted their outfits and within no time rushed into the Shack at the far end to change into their trousers to take a dive into the ocean.

I, on the other hand, was partly feeling down. In the past two hours that Vivek went on teaching, Ayushmann had received six more missed calls from the same girl. Not to forget the additional messages that kept popping up. I'm seriously pissed right now. Why so? Even I don't know.

"Let's get going," AK said as he tapped my arm lightly.

Nodding silently, Kajal, I and Ayushmann headed back into the Shack where the boys had already dashed for. Entering the shady Shack, I blinked my eyes to adjust to the sudden change in brightness. When I had achieved in doing so, I gaped at the figure sitting on one of the beanbags with a bright smile.

It was the girl who had dominated social media platforms with her and AK's pictures on multiple occasions! Her auburn hair left loose to reach down till her waist and she was dressed in a peach top and denim shorts which displayed her perfectly tanned legs. I threw a sideway glance at AK and frowned when I noticed his expression. He was fairly speechless as his eyes remained glued to the girl.

"Oh Ayush, you really are a bastard when it comes to replying to people or at least contacting them back," The auburn haired girl remarked as she pushed herself off the beanbag and sprinted up to AK with that smile plastered on her face.

I felt a technical issue with my breathing when the girl reached out and wrapped her arms around Ayushmann's neck and hugged him briefly. I noticed how he returned the hug with a smile.

"...Bella, how come you showed up here?" AK asked her he extricated himself from the hug.

"One of your managers gave me the information and come on! How could I have missed a chance to visit a beach and the oceans?" The auburn haired girl replied to him with a wink.

I took a sharp intake of breath when I learnt that it was THE Bella. The very Bella who had been calling and texting Ayushmann over and over. I felt a finger poke my arm and turned to find Kajal throwing me a questioning glare as she gestured at AK and Bella.

"Um... Tanya, I'll see you in a minute," AK said as he got dragged to the lounge by Bella.

"Fine..." I said to no one is particular as he walked away with the auburn-haired beauty who led the way as she held onto his hand securely.

"What the fuck was that?" Kajal asked, her eyes glued to the two of them.

***

"You're crazy," I said, shaking my head at my bestie.

"You mean crazily witty?" Kajal asked and winked at me as she held that marine blue bikini in her hands.

"How on earth did you manage to sneak that into my bag? We were in the same room all the while!" I asked, amused at Kajal.

We were in our Shack room, getting ready for the surfing. Though my mind had been racing with the worst possible explanations about Bella, I tried and pushed those thoughts away. You're here to fulfil your wish. I told myself to distract my overactive imagination.

"Stop the investigations now. Go and wear this," Kajal said as she threw the swimwear my way.

"No way," I said and threw the outfit back on her face as I carried a decent black top and shorts to the washroom with me while Kajal whined disapprovingly.

Changing into the outfit I had chosen, I walked out of the washroom and posed in front of my bestie who huffed out in disapproval. Frowning, I shrugged and walked out of my room when I bumped into Jake who was already dressed into a black vest and swimming trunks.

"Hey who's the girl with AK? They were laughing so hard at the lounge downstairs like one of them had cracked some joke." Jake asked.

That's it. I felt like crying and cursing at the same moment. Marching back into the room, I closed the door behind me at a confused Jake as I reached Kajal who was packing the swimwear back with defeat.

"Gimme the bikini," I fumed expressionlessly.

Kajal gaped at my face for a moment and then squealed with excitement as she handed it to me. Taking the marine blue outfit, I marched into the washroom.

***

"Tanya you done?" Kajal's muffled voice reached me from the other side of the closed bathroom door.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror. The colour of the bikini complimented my skin tone and there were multiple thread-like straps that covered my belly in a criss-cross pattern. It was a backless one and that's what made me partly conscious about my body. The outfit hugged my body perfectly and I blushed embarrassedly at my curves. How the hell am I gonna walk out in this? I'm seriously having second thoughts now.

"Girl I wanna see how you look!" Kajal said, banging her fist on the door.

"Coming," I mumbled as I pulled off the white scarf from the bathroom shelf and tied it around my waist, making me feel a bit comfortable than before.

Opening the door, I walked out to find Kajal dressed in a red strapped top and white shorts. She looked really adorable in that summer outfit with her hair tied into a bun. Why can't I pull off an outfit the way she does? I guess confidence does matter a lot.

"Oh my, it's getting hot in here!" Kajal squealed and smirked at me while I blushed crimson.

"Oh shut up!" I said and walked out of the room before having second thoughts on the outfit.

Author's Note :- 

Heyy!

So Bella finally shows up huh? What do you think is gonna happen next?

Stay tuned!

XOXOXO