The truth

"I'm Pregnant....." I said and they rushed to me, expecting me to cry, but I didn't.

I was numb, confused on what to feel. "Baby, are you okay?"

I started to feel dizzy, and that's when everything went black.

I woke up to a ringing in my ears and groaned. "Y/N, thank god you're awake baby..." Lauren said and I looked around, noticing that we were home and on her and Camila's bed.

"The doctors said that you fainted due to stress and dehydration. They told us to try our best to keep you from stressing and even gave us some tips to help you with it." She kissed my cheek.

I hummed as she ran her fingers through my hair. "Where's Camz?" I asked.

"She's making you something to eat." I nodded and rested my head on her chest.

I felt her hand travel under the blanket and gently rub over my stomach.

"I still can't believe that there's a growing baby in there." Lauren whispered.

I smiled. "Our baby." I said, making her smile.

Camila walked in and smiled, seeing that I'm awake.

"Hey, pretty girl. You feeling better?" I nodded but stayed where I was, not making a move to sit up and eat.

"Y/N, baby you have to eat." Lauren said as she patted my back.

"No, I'm comfortable." I said and pouted.

"Don't make me feed you, Y/N."
I shrugged.

"That actually sounds quite nice." I smiled and Lauren rolled her eyes, starting to feed me.

I complied and once I was half way through I stopped opening my mouth and just buried my face into Lauren's chest.

"Baby, you have to finish it." Lauren spoke up, making me shake my head.

"No more." I spoke in a baby voice, making her sigh.

"Fine, but you'll eat it later." I nodded and Camila laid with us.

"I want to take you both on a date. A real one." Camila spoke up, making both Lauren and I look at her.

"You mean, you want me to be.....?"
Camila nodded her head at my question.

"You're carrying my child, Y/N. Of course I'd want you to be my girlfriend, if not more." I nodded and cuddled more into Lauren.

"We are going to prove to you that we weren't just with you for the sex, Y/N. We love you." I heard Camila say as she gently stroked my back that was facing her.

I smiled softly and turned over to kiss her lips gently.

"I love you too, Camz." I felt Lauren shift a bit.

"What about me?" She pouted, making me smile and kiss her lips the same way I did to Camila.

My phone started ringing and I looked to see Ally's contact name.

"Hello?" I spoke when I answered it.

"Y/N, you won't believe this! I talked to Mani about your songs and she got you a meeting with the one and only Simon Cowell!" I sat up immediately.

"WHAT?!" I shouted excitedly.

"He said that you don't have to go through with college and you c an just jump right into the music industry if you work for him." I squealed loudly.

"Holy shit! OMG! Okay! When is the meeting, and where?!" I got up a Lauren and Camila looked at me curiously.

"It's Thursday, at Cowell records. Mani said that you just have to give the people your name and they'll let you in." I jumped up and down.

"Okay! Thank you thank you thank you!! Bye Allz!" I hung up and squealed excitedly.

"What was that all about?" Camila asked.

"Ally just called and told me that our friend Mani, got me a meeting with THE Simon Cowell for my music! And I don't even have to go to college! I'm gonna be fucking famous!" I squealed and jumped onto Lauren excitedly.

"Woah, there Y/N. Careful." Lauren place her hands on my stomach.

"Lauren, I'm not even showing yet." I said and rolled my eyes.

"Just because you aren't showing, doesn't mean it's not in there." Lauren said.

"Y/N are you sure about the whole Simon thing? The music industry can be very hectic, I don't think it's good for the-"

"Camila, Don't you dare say it's not good for the baby. At least I'm trying to raise money for this baby. What about you Camila, you don't even have a job, and Lauren, you work at a Damn high school, Goddamnit!" I groaned and stood up.

I was about to walk out when Lauren grabbed my wrist. "Y/N, calm down. Camila was just expressing her opinion, think about what you're doing. Is it really worth it. We're right here baby, and we'll always be here for you."

I sighed. "I'm sorry, Camz. I just...snapped." I said as I sat down and hugged her.

"Hormones kicking in, huh?"
Lauren said, making me chuckle.

"It's fine, Y/N. We're all at a very stressful time right now."

She hugged me and I smiled.

I grabbed my laptop and emailed the college telling them that I wouldn't be attending the school.

I felt lips kiss my neck making me smile.
"Whatcha doin, baby?" Lauren asked making me grab her hand.

"Emailing the college." I said as I focused on emailing them.

"You're serious about this music thing, aren't you?" I nodded.

"It's what I've always wanted to do." I said as I grabbed her hand, interlocking our fingers.

Camila pecked both of our foreheads and put her hand over both of ours.

I sent the email and closed my laptop. "And sent." I smiled and Camila pecked my lips.

Camila squeeze both of our hands and Lauren and I looked at her.

"I want to take you both on a date tomorrow. I want you two to dress casual." Camila said as she kissed both our cheeks.

"Wait, you're serious?" I asked and Camila smiled and nodded.

I squealed in excitement and ran to my room to get things ready for tomorrow.

I smiled and once I finished I went back into Lauren and Camila's room to see them already asleep.

I undressed to be more comfortable and climbed into bed with them.

I smiled when I felt Lauren wrap her arm around me in her sleep.
I soon fell into a deep sleep.