Choreo

I was learning some choreography for the tour, it was simple, nothing to big.

The girls soon arrived for their choreography. Ally, Dinah, and Mani were preforming together as one act, while Demi and Lani would preform a few songs from Demi's album, as a duo.

I would have special performances with Dom and Austin a few times but not every tour.

Lauren would only come for the Miami show.

I was sweating, only wearing my sports bra and leggings as Lauren walked in.

"Ooh, Sexy Mama." She called out and slapped my ass.

"You're lucky we're married, otherwise I'd slap you." I spoke and drank from my water bottle.

She laughed and pecked my lips before talking with the choreographer.

Dom walked over to me. "Dang sis, you're sweaty as fuck." I laughed and punched his shoulder.

"You try doing choreo for three hours straight." I said and he laughed.

Austin was working on his strut, making me laugh.

Alpha was watching, unimpressed, making me laugh even harder.

"Y/N. Come here." I looked to see Lexa, our hair and makeup artist.

I walked over to her and she showed me a box of hair dye.

"How about we try something different, yeah?" She smirked and I nodded rapidly.

"Pick your poison." She said, showing me the many colors.

I grabbed this beautiful light blue. "This one." I said and she nodded.

"Let's get ya bleached." She spoke and brought me to the hair styling room.

After many hours of bleaching, conditioning, and all that shit, I looked into the mirror at my hair.

"Holy shit, Lexa..." I said as I felt the soft locks.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" She asked as she felt the silky hair.

"And the bleaching didn't seem to damage it at all." She spoke, combing her fingers through my hair.

I grabbed Alpha, letting him see my hair.

"What do you think, bud?" I asked and he just cuddled into me, making me laugh.

"I think he likes it

"I think he likes it." Lexa spoke, letting me get off of the chair.

"Now to go show everyone." I said as I walked back into the dance room.

Gasps filled the room as everyone saw me in the reflection of the large mirrors.

"Surprise!" I said and Alpha sat beside me.

"Y/N! It looks amazing!" The girls gushed and Lauren just stared at my hair, biting her lip.

"Holy shit, Y/N! The fans will love it!" Dominic said as he played with my hair, unsure if it was real.

I laughed and pushed him away.

"Hands to yourself, ya prick." I said, mocking his accent.

"Won't ya get a load of miss prissy here." He spoke, rolling his eyes at me.

I laughed and watched their choreography.

Lauren called me over, since we would be preforming together.

The choreographer looked at me.
"Okay, Y/N. There should be no PDA, in this. But the chemistry between you two should shout that you two want each other." I nodded and I pretended to sing into the mic as Lauren walked in.

We never lost eye contact as we sang, she got closer and closer until she was only about a step away.

I turned around and started walking the other way as instructed.

Lauren followed as if she were chasing after me.

"To be touched, to be loved, to feel anything at all...." I spoke as she wrapped her arms around me, staring into my eyes.

Her eyes went to my lips.

"Then the lights dim, and boom, we got an audience that wants more!" The choreographer announced making me smile.

Lauren gently pecked my lips and then my forehead, saying a soft "I love you" before pulling away.

I was soon working on choreography with Dom and we were acting completely stupid.

You could tell that we were very good friends because we just didn't care how stupid we looked, as long as we had fun.

I bobbed my head as he pretended to sing his part.

We were yelling and laughing the whole time.

Soon enough Austin and I were practicing.

He would be the last opening act, where I would come on.

He sang his part of the song and I slowly walked into view.

I started to pretend to sing and we put all of our emotion into it.

He smiled at me as I sang, I could feel that he was proud of this song.

When we were done, I patted his back.

"If you ever need help writing, just give me a call Aus. Just remember that when you write, it's okay to feel. Pour your heart on that goddamn piece of paper if you need to. It'll be beautiful no matter what." I said and he hugged me.

"Thank you, Y/N. Really." I smiled.

"No problem."

Once we were finished practicing, Lauren drove us home.

"That was fun." She smiled.

"I've always wanted to be in the music industry, but never thought I'd make it this far." She spoke, truthfully.

"Well, I'm helping you go that extra mile, Lo." I said and kissed her cheek before going inside.

I greeted Camila and the twins.

Camila's eyes grew wide when she saw my hair.

"Holy shit, Y/N!" She exclaimed and I saw a dent grow in her pants.

I giggled. "See something you like, Papi?" I asked, biting my lip.

"You're so lucky that the twins are home, or I'd-"

"You'd what? Spank me? Oh, Daddy you know I like being spanked." I said and walked out, leaving Camila with a problem.

I smiled when I saw the twins sleeping, peacefully.

I covered both of them with a blanket before leaving a kiss on both of their heads.

I jumped into the shower, soon joined by Lauren and Camila.

A hum left my lips as Camila massaged my shoulders.

"You know, that wasn't very nice of you." She spoke, pressing her still hard length into my ass.

"I know." I said, pushing her away, a smug smile on my lips.

Lauren laughed at us. "You two are funny." She said as she washed her body.

I did the same and we soon got out, leaving Camila to fix her problem under the cold water.