First show

I was currently watching the girls on stage from back stage.

First was Ally, Dinah, and Mani to hype everyone up, then it was Demi and Lani, then it was Austin and I.

Lauren smiled at me.

"That's a huge crowd." I nodded, the entire arena was filled.

"Shit." I panicked as Demi and Lani went up next.

"Calm down, you'll do great." Lauren said as she watched the two.

There was a lot of chemistry between the two, then even kissed on stage, making the crowd go wild.

Live tv, don't fuck up. I kept repeating to myself in my mind.

Soon the lights dimmed and Austin went on, making the crowd go wild.

I laughed softly and Lexa adjusted my mic pack before I walked onstage.

The smoke covered me until the last minute.

Screams were heard as I sang my part, Austin and I both putting our all into this song.

Austin soon left the stage. "How you doing Santa Ana?!" I saw Dinah's family in front row.

Screams were heard.

"I bet most of you saw on the news that a few months ago I was in a car crash." I spoke, strumming the electric guitar in my hands.

"Yeah, no worries, my kids and I are okay. But here's a little song that I made, with a little someone from that event." Screams were heard as the intro to 11 Minutes was heard.

Dom walked in and everyone screamed.

We rocked out to 11 Minutes and soon it was time for me to be onstage by myself

"How many of you out there have been played by a little someone, maybe a boy perhaps....? Well here's a little something for them." I said and the melody for Don't Play came on.

I smiled when the crowd went crazy when I did my growl.

"Motherfucker Don't play with me!" I shouted and did the choreo with the dancer behind me.

The crowd screamed when the dancer got a little touchy.

I laughed and blushed.

When I got to my last song I looked out at the crowd, my acoustic guitar in my hand.

"Okay, lets wind it down a bit." I said and slowly strummed the guitar.

"I've been hurt a lot in my 18 years of living, and I tend to keep a record of it." I sighed.

"But I also put my pieces back together and tend to be the bigger person. So this song, is about a huge thing that happened in my life, no shade to this person." I said and started to play You Should be Sad.

I smiled when the crowd sang along.

"Sing it!" I said and put the mic to them.

A tear rolled down my cheek at the realization that I am loved and wanted.

"Thank you, Santa Ana! I hope to see you guys soon!" I said as I walked off stage, sweaty and exhausted.

"You did amazing, Y/N!" Everyone shouted and hugged me.

"Eww! You're sweaty!" They pulled away, making me laugh.

"Yeah, well duhhhh!" I laughed and I showered quickly before getting dressed and heading to the tour bus.