Trip part 1

I was leaving for a trip to Tokyo with Simon and Lani.

The girls seemed fine with it at first, until I grabbed my suitcases for the two day filming.

"Lauren! I have to go! Stop it!" I said as I tried to grab my bag from her.

"No! You aren't leaving us!" She shouted back. Camila trying to stop her.

"At least I have a job! What do you do, Lauren? I'm the only one in this relationship that is providing for us and our kids! I have to fucking go!" Her eyes filled with tears and I felt a slap come to my face.

"I quit my job for this family! Camila and I stay here with the girls while you go out, and live your fucking dream! God, Y/N how can you be so selfish?!" She shouted.

I flinched as she stormed out of the room... Camila trying to comfort me.

I flinched away from Camila, my cheek bleeding, probably from Lauren's ring.

"Don't. Camz... I'll be back soon..." I said as I grabbed my suitcase...

I made sure the twins had all they needed before giving them a kiss on the head, going outside and into the black SUV.

"God, Y/N what happened?!" Lani gasped as she saw my face.

"Nothing, Lani. Don't worry about it." I brushed it off and the car started moving.

Of course another fight...

I took out my journal, silently writing as we drove to the airport.

Once on the plane, I blasted some music in my headphones, writing.

I wouldn't admit it, but I was hurting, and by the looks from Lani, she knew...