Canvas

"Okay, I showed you what everything means, now give it what you got." Demi spoke as she put up her hands.

"Demz, I dont want to hurt you..." I spoke as I looked at her.

" I spoke as I looked at her

"You won't, Y/N. Now come on." Demi said and I sighed.

"Okay..."

"Jab right cross!" Demi shouted and I quickly did as told, letting my anger and frustration spill out little by little

"Jab Jab cross!" I did as told and stopped holding back.

"Jab cross left hook!" With that one Demi winced.

"Oww, okay maybe I do need the pads. That fucking hurt, Y/N.... what has gotten into you?" I looked down.

"Sorry, Demz.... I didn't mean to hurt you... I just- I have a lot on my mind, okay?" She nodded and sighed.

Alpha watched patiently from his bed on the floor that I brought him.

He squeaked his water toy, letting me know he needed his water refilled.

"Give me a sec, Demz." I said as I bent down and poured Alpha more water.

I felt Demi press up against me. "Fuck, I can't take it anymore." She spoke as she span me around, pushing me up against the wall.

She leaned in and I quickly pushed her off

"Demi! What the fuck!" I shouted as I unwrapped the tape around my fists.

"What? Y/N, I just can't help myself around you!" She shouted back.

"We're friends, Demi! Friends don't fuck!" I shouted back at her.

"Yeah, friends don't also keep things from each other." She shouted.

"Oh yeah, well here's something you should know, I'm fucking engaged, Demi!" I shouted at her as I showed her the ring on my finger.

I started packing my things.
"Y/N, wait...I'm sorry." I didn't stop.