Nightmare

I just watched as Mani introduced Dinah to her parents and it was the cutest thing ever.

"Omg Lo! That was so cute!" I fangirled over Norminah.

"Babe are you gonna continue fangirling over Norminah when you can have a Y/S/N (with Lauren) fuck right now?" I snapped my head to her to see her just in a towel, apparently going to take a shower.

"Ooh, that sounds fun, let's do that!" I rushed into the hotel bathroom with her.

"Looo I'm nervous." I said as I watched Demi and Lani onstage.

"Don't worry baby, you'll do great!" Lauren gushed as she kissed my lips lovingly.

The kiss seemed to calm me down, because I was now walking onstage as Austin sang.

This arena was way bigger than the one we were in before.

The screams were way louder and I was a bit anxious about this.

I sang along with Austin until a fan ran onstage with security running after them.

Soon enough another followed and I was grabbed and pushed, hit and shoved.

"Y/N!" Lauren ran on stage and she pushed them away, grabbing me.

Security handled the situation and I had a bloody lip. "No one takes us seriously when we ask for fucking security!" Lauren cursed as she wiped my lip.

I grabbed the mic. "Aye! Do you guys think that's okay?!" I growled, making the fans only gush over my voice.

A group of girls started yelling mine and Demi's ship name.

"If you don't cut it out, there won't be a goddamn show!" I cursed out and glared at the audience.

It went completely quiet, you could hear a pin drop.

"That's what i fucking thought. Now, as I asked. Do you guys think it's okay to just run up here? I'm fucking bleeding. You're lucky I don't pack up and leave right here, right now!" I scolded.

"Now. I'll get on with the show." I said and adjusted my guitar.

11 minutes started playing and Lauren went backstage.

She watched to make sure everything was okay.

I had a hard glare on my face the whole time.

Dom came on and screams filled the air.

We sang, him occasionally giving me looks as if to ask "are you okay?"

I gave him a nod and we continued with our performance.

Soon enough I was on stage alone.

"Seriously guys, that wasn't cool." I said, scolding the audience again, looking at the band.

"This song is with the album." I looked out at the audience.

"It's about being in a room filled with people, but you still fucking find a way to feel alone." The audience laughed and the intro to Alone started to play.

"Sometimes you're happy, but sometimes you just feel so sad." I said into the mic.

"But sometimes it's okay to feel sad, just don't be sad for too long." I said and started singing.

After a few more songs, I was going to do the finale.

"Okay. This song is unreleased, but do you ever just feel so goddamn angry that you have to just scream or punch something?" I asked and the crowd screamed, making me laugh.