Home

I was writing in my journal, we were on the plane and we're going to land in Florida at 3am.

A 17 hour flight..
ughhhh here we go.

I was sipping some red wine to ease my nerves, I've always hated flying, more so now.

I wrote some verses for a new song, trying to focus on that and not the constant turbulence we felt.

Lani was on my right, Demi to my left.

"Y/N. You don't need alcohol for everything." Demi chuckled nervously at me.

"Yeah. But it doesn't change the fact that I want it." I said sipping my wine.

I was writing, feeling Demi watching me.

"That's beautiful, Y/N." She said, looking at my journal.

I shrugged, focusing on letting the feeling go, instead of the lyrics.

"No, really. Y/N, you're really talented." Demi spoke, making me shrug again.

She sighed, going back to listening to the music playing in her headphones.

I put my journal away, leaning back in my chair and closing my eyes.

I woke up to someone lifting me up in their arms. I looked to see the jet black hair of Demi, and groaned sleepily.

"Shh Y/N, we still have an hour drive. Get some sleep." I heard her say, sitting down with me in her lap.

I realized we were in the car and fell back to sleep.

I woke up to Lani shaking me.

"We're home, Y/N." She spoke, making me groan.

I got up from Demi's lap, getting out of the car and helping Lani with our suitcases. Demi grabbed hers and we said our goodbyes.

She headed to her place and Lani and I went inside.

The house was silent, of course it would be, it's 4am.

I went upstairs to my room, putting my suitcase on the bed.

I couldn't sleep, deciding to stay up.

I heard one of the twins start to cry and I rushed over to the nursery, hoping that she didn't wake anyone.

Becky's stomach growled, making me sigh.

I slipped off my shirt, adjusting my bra before letting her latch on.

"Shh, princess. Mami's here." I spoke, rocking her from side to side.

"Y/N..." I looked to see Lauren standing in the doorway.

She looked sad, and tired, so tired.

"I didn't think you'd be home so early..." she spoke, her eyes on Becky.

"Yeah. Simon was going to extend the trip, but he didn't. Thank god." I said as I traced over Becky's cheek.

"The twins missed you. They wouldn't stop crying and fussing." She spoke, her eyes on the ground.

"Yeah? Well they're the first." I said, setting a sleeping baby back in her crib.