Last day

Weeks later...

"Shit shit shit!" I cursed as I ran around the tour bus, realizing that we only have two days until tour.

"Y/N. Calm down." Lani said, but I continued panicking.

"Y/N CALM THE FUCK DOWN!" Demi shouted as she grabbed my shoulders and shook me.

We both bursted out laughing.
"You guys are so weird." Lani said.

"She's your girlfriend." I said, not realizing what I said before I said it.

"Y/N..." both girls looked at me shocked.

"Yes. I know." I said and looked at them.

"And I don't care." I said and looked at Demi.

"But just know, if you fuck her over like you did to me, I'll do way more than put your ass in jail again, Lovato." I said with a glare, leaving Demi to gulp and nod, in fear.

I smirked and walked off to explore the rest of the tour bus.

I walked into the back room and noticed it was set up like a living room.

I jumped when the doors of the room shut, looking to see a feminine silhouette, that I knew all too well.

The raven haired girl slowly walked over to me, making me back up.

When my back hit the wall she pressed her hand against my chest to keep me in place.

"Hey, Babygirl." Her voice filled with lust and dominance.

"L-Lo-"

"Hush... don't speak." (When you spit your venom keep it shut, I hate it when you hiss....)

Her hand covered my mouth.

A gasp left my lips as she cupped my pussy through my jeans.

"You May be gone but here's a friendly reminder of who you belong to." She remover her hand from my mouth.

"Open." She commanded, making my lips part almost immediately at her words.

She put a piece of cloth in my mouth and the familiar, sweet taste of arousel filled my mouth, making my eyes widen.

"That's mine, baby. Camila wanted you to have these." She showed me the familiar pair of all black boxers, the familiar scent of Camila radiating off of them.

A moan left my throat, muffled by the laced thong in my mouth.

She bit her lip. "Such a needy little thing, aren't you?" I nodded eagerly.

"Well, when our concert comes around, maybe I'll give you more than a little taste of what I have to offer next time." A whine left my lips as she took her laced thong out of my mouth and dabbed it on my lips.

On instinct I licked my lips, savoring the sweet taste.

(You don't know how hard it is to type with acrylic nails! 😭😭)

She sighed. "I'm gonna miss that little mouth of yours, baby. I guess I'll just have to settle with Camila's cock, huh?" A whine left my throat.

"I'm sure my good girl will make me feel really good when she comes back, huh?" I nodded rapidly.

She sighed, "well, until then, pretty girl. Settle with these." I nodded and she kissed my lips tenderly.

She left the room, leaving me with both a problem and a million thoughts.

(Time Skip)

We were at our final day of rehearsals and I just got dressed into one of the outfits for tour.

Camila and the twins were here as well since we would leave from here onto the bus.

I walked in with my outfit on and all eyes were on me.

"Dom, can you zip it up?" I asked him and he came over, handing me his cigarette and I smiled before taking a puff.

"Y/F/N Y/M/N, I swear to god

"Y/F/N Y/M/N, I swear to god." Lauren glared at the cigarette in my hand.

"Lo, calm down." I rolled my eyes and passed it back to him when he was finished.

I smiled at myself in the mirror. "I do not approve of that outfit." Camila spoke as she looked me up and down.

I scoffed. "Why? Because I'll be having thousands of dudes hard with just the intro song?" I said, nonchalantly.

"Exactly. And the only dick you're aloud to get hard, is mine." She said and slapped my ass.

"Okay, I'll go try on the other ones." I said and went back into the dressing room, getting changed into the other outfit.

I came out and Lauren looked me up and down.

"Ooh, whatcha got under there, baby?" I laughed.

"That is none of your concern. And I like it. This one and the other two I'll take for tour." I said and we went back to rehearsing.

I did the small dance for Don't Play. The back up dancer getting a bit too close for comfort, but it was all for show.

Her hand slid between my legs and up towards my stomach.

"Oh, hell no! Get your nasty ass hands off my wife!" Camila glared at the girl, lauren watching the twins.

"Camz, calm down. It's just for the performance." She groaned.

"So? I don't want anyone touching what's mine. Got it?" I huffed and nodded.

Once we were done rehearsing, we headed onto the bus where I bid Camila, Lauren, and the twins one last goodbye before the tour.