Tour

I was outside in the back with Dominic, smoking when Demi rushed out.

"Bitch! Your song is number one!" I dropped my blunt on the ash trey before Dom and I ran with her to look at the music charts.

"Holy shit!" Lauren and Camila said at the same time as they noticed as well.

"We did it!" I hugged Dominic and he hugged me back.

"The fans love you." Dom spoke, once we pulled apart.

"No, they love us!" I said, punching his shoulder, which made him laugh.

Lauren came over with Rebecca in her arms. "Someone wanted their Mama." She said with a smile on her lips.

"Hi precious girl." I smiled as I took her into my arms.

"M-Ma..." we all froze as we looked at Rebecca.

"Come on baby, Mama. Say it." I spoke as I traced my finger over her cheek.

"Ma-Mama" everyone cheered and Emera started to babble, copying her sister.

"Mamamamamamam." She spoke.

"Close enough." I said with a chuckle, kissing both of their foreheads.

My phone rang and I answered without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?" I spoke into the phone, my attention still on the twins.

"Hey, Y/N. I was wondering if you'd like to schedule your first Tour. Your fans are literally at Syco records holding up signs with your name on them." I laughed at that.

"Tour? Simon, I don't really think that's a good idea right now. I have my family to think about." I spoke, sadly.

"I know. But just consider it, Y/N. Your fans can't wait any longer." He spoke and we soon hung up.

A sigh left my lips.

"Y/N. What was that about, baby?" Camila asked as she pushed my hair away from my face.

"Simon wants to talk about a tour..." I said and Lauren sighed.

"Baby, we've talked about this... maybe when the twins get a bit older." Lauren said, as she rocked Emera from side to side.

A sigh left my lips and I nodded.

"So, what do you think about the whole tour thing?" Dom asked.

I was standing next to him, we were just wandering the streets of Miami, avoiding paparazzi.

I let out the smoke of the blunt in between my fingers.

"I don't know. I've never actually been on tour and the twins, I just don't think it's a good idea." I said as I inhaled the smoke once again.

"Paps to the left

"Paps to the left." I heard him mumble.

A groan left my lips.

"What if I go on tour with you? I can be your opening act and can come back out for 11 Minutes. Maybe Austin can go with us too." He spoke, trying to make the situation better.

"You went on a two day trip for Ghost. This is just a longer trip. We can do a two week tour." He said, looking at me and taking a puff of his blunt.

"I mean yeah. But you'd have to convince my wives to agree." I said with a chuckle.

He sighed. "I'm can do that....I think?" I laughed at that and we made our way home. He walked me home before getting into his car and going to his hotel.

He would be back tomorrow.

I walked into the house to hear silence. Complete silence.

Weird....

I took off my shoes and walked upstairs to peak my head into the nursery.

What I saw was the cutest sight.

Lauren and Camila were both asleep in the room with the babies.

Lauren in the rocking chair with Emera in her arms, the baby still sucking on the bottle in her sleep.

Camila on floor in the little play area of the room.

I smiled lovingly at the two before placing a blanket over both of them and heading to bed.

I was not about to chance waking up the twins and having two grumpy babies.

I laid in bed, thinking about the whole Tour thing.