Club

"GUYS!" She shouted, making me jump.

"Lani! You're going to wake the twins!" I glared at her, and that's when I heard them start to cry.

I flicked off Lani, going upstairs and into the nursery.

Both girls were awake, Emera making grabby hands.

"Hey, pretty girl." I smiled, lifting her up and laying her on the changing table.

I changed her diaper, fixing my shirt and bra so that she could latch on.

"Kehlani got us some VIP passes to this club in Orlando. She wants us to go tonight, to "let loose"." I heard Camila say from the door.

"What abou-"

"She said her and Demi will babysit. She also paid for us to have a fucking private room." I face palmed.

"Oh, god." I groaned out.

"Baby, maybe this is what we need. With all of the stress lately, we haven't really had time alone." Camila spoke.

"Yeah. But Laur and I...."

"I heard the conversation, maybe this can be a little realization thing for you two. You can continue what ever you two are doing and I'll be happy with what ever happens." Camila spoke.

A sigh left my lips, as I placed a sleeping Emera in her crib.

Becky started to fuss, making me lift her and rock her in my arms.

"Like you said, Y/N. This will help you two feel the same way you did before we got married." She said, gently wrapping her arms around my body.

She left a small kiss on my tattoo.

"I love you." She smiled against my skin.

"Love you too, Camz." I said, fighting a smile.

It was currently 9pm and I was getting ready.

I was nervous but I wouldn't show it.

I was going to dress sexy and confident.

I was in my silk robe as I did my makeup.

Demi was helping me, she even chose my outfit.

"Demz, I'm panicking. What if-"

"Shut up, Y/N and enjoy it. You haven't had a chance to go out since before the twins were born." Demi scolded me, making me sigh.

She helped with my makeup, doing my eyeliner.

"Besides, when's the last time you got laid." I choked on air, coughing.

"Demi!" She laughed.

"What? I'm just asking. I mean, think about it, Y/N. When's the last time you actually came?" She looked at me.

I shrugged.

"I don't know, it had to have been before we found out I was pregnant." I said, honestly.

I shrugged and she applied lipstick to my lips.

"Well this is your chance to change that." She said as she placed a condom in the palm of my hand, making me blush lightly.

She curls the ends of my hair and left me to get changed.

I put on my favorite perfume, then looked myself over in the full length mirror

I nodded at myself and Dinah drove me to the club, Demi thought it'd be a good idea for all three of us to show up in separate cars.

I walked in and grabbed the attention of a few men who aimlessly flirted with me.

I just rolled my eyes and walked away, making my way to the bar.

"Hey, you got any moon shine?" I asked, looking at the male bartender.

"Nah, but I got Bacardi. It's on the house." He said, pouring me a glass.

"Sorry man, I'm gay." He chuckled.

"Me too." I smiled and rose my glass to him before taking a sip of my glass of pure Bacardi.

"Funny seeing you here." I heard the familiar voice of Camila.

I bit my lip as I turned to look at her.

"Yeah? How funny?" She smirked.

"Oh, you're going to play that game?" She looked into my eyes and I smirked back as I got up, chugging the rest of my drink.

I swayed my hips and walked past Lauren who was making her way to the bar.

I felt both girl's eyes on me and felt the alcohol kick in as I danced with this guy.

I let him grind on me, laughing as he gripped my hips.

He saw the collar/choker around my neck.

"Submissive?" He groaned out and I nodded.

He pushed his hard on against me and Camila pulled me away from him.

"I'll take it from here. I need to teach my submissive a little lesson." Camila glared at me, making me smirk.

"Aww, come on Camz, I can't have a little fun?" I pouted and Camila grabbed my wrist, turning me around.

"Yeah, with me." She pushes herself up against my ass, making me groan.

I pushed my ass into her, feeling her harden against me.

"Mmm baby..." she moaned into my ear, making me bite my lip.

"Later." I said as I pulled away from her, patting her thigh before going back to the bar, sitting a few chairs away from Lauren.

"Back for more, Lady lover?" I smiled at his joke.

"I'll hav-"

"Let me guess, a strong shot, and make it a double for the lady you were grinding on?" I smirked.

"You got it man." I said and brushed my hair off of my shoulder.

I felt Lauren's gaze on me and ignored her presence, wanting to see how long she'd last.

I grabbed the shots from the bartender and swayed my hips as I walked over to Camila, handing her a shot.

She looked me up and down.
"We're so doing body shots in the private room tonight." She bit her lip.

I smiled and we downed the shots together.

I could feel the alcohol in my system, feeling tipsy.

"Line up a few more." I slapped the counter and the bartender laughed at me.

"Alright." He poured two more shots and I leant over the bar to grab them.

I heard a groan as I grabbed the shots.

I made my way to Camila and felt Lauren watching my every move.

"Fuck it." She stomped over.

"Room. Now." She grabbed both Camila and I dragging us to the room...