Baby

The doctors had said that my body wasn't ideal for child bearing.

I'm small, underfed, and more likely to experience fatality when trying for a baby.

I was currently just pushing the food around on my plate.

"You need to eat, Y/N." I just pushed my plate away and went upstairs, cuddling into my covers.

"Y/N, please." I heard Camila beg as she stood at my door.

"We could always try again." Camila said.

""It wouldn't even survive"nurses words." I said and turned away from her.

"The nurse was just giving us an estimate, Y/N. It doesn't mean it'll actually happen." I heard Lauren's voice.

I shrugged and I felt the bed dip. "Y/N, talk to us. Tell us what you're thinking." I heard Camila's voice as I felt a hand rub over my back gently.

"It's my fault. The baby would have survived if it was Lauren who was pregnant. It's my fault..." I turned over to face them and saw tears in both their eyes.

"It's not your fault, Y/N... don't even think it is. We just need to focus on your health before we try again. Make sure you're strong enough to do this." Camila spoke and Lauren gently stroked my cheek.

I sighed and nibbled on my bottom lip.

"We'll let you think about it. But first you need to eat." Camila said.

I just turned onto my side and ignored that last statement.

"That's enough." Lauren stated and I gasped as she picked me up with ease.

"Lauren! Put me down!" I shouted as I slapped her shoulder repeatedly.

I felt a harsh slap come to my ass, making me wince. "Cut it out, Y/N."

She sat me on her lap and Camila heated up my plate of food that I didn't eat.

I just sighed, giving into them. Once Camila came and sat next to us.

"Open." Camila spoke as she held the spoon to my mouth.

I smirked and Camila cleared her throat.

"For the spoon, Y/N." Lauren chuckled.

"That's for later." Lauren said and I blushed.

I opened my mouth and Camila fed me.

Once I finished a quarter of the food, I stopped opening my mouth, making both girls sigh.

"Y/N, you have to eat more than that." Lauren said.

I just buried my face into her neck.
"Y/N, if you want to try again we have to get you to gain a few pounds at least." Camila said, making me sigh.

I opened my mouth and she smiled and fed me the remainder of the food.

I was stuffed, literally.

To the point where I fell asleep against Lauren's chest.