The truth comes out

I woke up both sore and hung over.

I groaned and covered my eyes to block out the bright light of the early morning.

"Morning to you too, baby." I smiled, hearing Lauren's voice.

"Here's some Advil, I didn't drink too much so I'm not really feeling it that bad." She said, handing me a glass of water and two pills.

I got a text message, checking my phone.

An old picture of my family was the only thing the person sent.

But what was circled in the background made me sit up immediately and zoom in.

I balled my fist, getting dressed immediately, printing out the photo.

"Where's Camila?" I asked Lauren and she looked at me questionably.

"She's in her office-"

I rushed to her office, slamming the door open.

"Camila what the hell is this!" I shouted at her as I slammed the photo of her and my dad kissing, from before he passed away.

"Y/N, I was going to tell yo-"

"Is it true?! You dated my fucking dad?!" I exclaimed, completely outraged.

"Y/N... I didn't just date him...we were married.... but, It was before you were even born, so why should it even matter?!" I ran a hand through my hair.

"Because that's my fucking dad, Camila?! That's disgusting!" I heard the twins crying from the nursery.

"Disgusting?! What? Now you think being with me is disgusting?!" She shouted at me, standing up, in anger.

"Yes, Y/N. I married your fucking dad! But that was way before he had even met your mom! We divorced after he fell in love with her!" She pointed at me as she said the next thing.

"So don't you even try to pin this around on me!" She glared at me.

I wasn't thinking as I punched through the wall in anger.

Lauren grabbed me, bringing me into our shared room to calm me down.

"Hey, hey. Look at me." She spoke, trying to catch my attention.

She grabbed my chin, making me look into her eyes.

"Y/N. Breathe." I shook my head as tears streamed down my cheeks, curling into a ball.

I was hyperventilating and Lauren immediately pulled me to her chest.

"Y/N! Breathe!" She panicked as I refused her help.

Soon enough I felt lightheaded, and everything went black.